got joshua weighed today AND ................

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
he weighs .
14lbs 14oz.

i cant believe how much he has grown.

HV was very pleased with his development and was pleased he was on baby rice twice a day and said i can start him on veg in a week or so.

what did your LOs weigh at joshuas age?

Hi,

My lo was weighed last Wednesday and was 13lb 12oz. Joshua is doing well! I've been toying with the idea of starting veg, he's had baby rice already but i'm not sure he's keen on it.

at joshuas age charlie was 14lb 11 and he was 8lb 10 born so well done to joshua!!!

gosh he is getting big isn't he. well done josh and mummy.

my ali is 4months this coming sunday and last Wednesday when he was weighed he weighed a teeny 12ibs 3ozs. his birth weight was only 5ibs 3ozs so is always behind other babies who are the same age or a couple of weeks younger than him.

Josh is doing so well - you must be so proud.

:hug:

Christine
XXXX

Chloe was 14 14 at 12w 5d. I'm surprised your HV said that, all mine have told me not to start weaning until at least 20w, its amazing how the advice they give is always so different!

Glad he is doing well hun. Well done

my LO was 15 pounds 2 ounces then..

I have no idea what Caitlyn was then but well done Joshua x

jack was 15lb 2.5oz at 14 weeks. he was 7lb 2oz at birth. sounds like hes doing great hunni xx

Alasdair was 15 lbs 12oz at 3 months (both 13 and 14 wks)

He's a chubber. I love it! He was 8lbs 10oz at birth if that makes a difference.

Erin was 14lb 6oz at 16 weeks. My hv doesn't want Erin on solids yet but I'm going to start her at 5 months.

Well done Joshua!

Amelia is 2days older than him and she weighed 9lb 10oz at birth, last week she weighed 13lb 20z.

I want her to be putting on more weight :(

Caitlyn was 12lb 13 oz at 14 weeks. He's doing really well bless him xx

mine weighs 17lbs at 3 months and i BF'ing only. Some people ask what's in my milk,lol. He's a BIG boy
He was 7.7 lbs at birth

he has dropped down the percentile line slightly,im guessing nothing to worry about as hv didnt say anything.

we are moving soon and that means a different hv but i think illgo to the clinic i go to now coz a different hv might say he cant be on solids.

Tegan is 12lb today at 13 weeks. She had a rocky start though, as she was in hospital for the first 8 weeks and was very ill. Also, she has very bad reflux so she's slow to gain weight

Hi Toby had his 2nd set of jabs today bless him. but he was a very good boy.He was weighed today too and at 13 weeks he weighed 14lbs 2oz and he weighed 7lb 12oz at birth. I asked my HV about baby rice today as i know a few people that have given their babies it at 12 weeks and she went mad and said im not to give him it till he is at least 16 weeks but preferably 6 months!! How comes each HV advice varies so much??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->