Got my 4d scan today! Update

Swanny

Reaction score
Whooooooooo hoooooooo I can't wait! It's at 4:15 straight after work. We are going to baby brite in Middlesbrough.

Can't wait to see our little baby again.

x

Hubby doesn't want to show anyone pics of 4d scan cause he thinks people will be able to tell if it's a boy or girl (we already know but no one else does) do you think he is right? Or do you think they look pretty much the same at 27 weeks? My friend had one done and I guessed a boy but she had a girl.

x

Oooo good luck!
At mine in my last pregnancy they double checked the sex (boy) but the sonographer said that he did look like a girl facially! He still does now haha!

Hope you have a truly magical experience. No idea if you can tell the sex - I think Zz looks like a little girl but then I have been told that's what she is :shrug:

aww good luck! Iv seen a couple of people who have stayed on team:yellow: post their 4d photos on here to ask people what they think the sex is for fun and i honestly can say that i cant tell which i think is really strange cus you would of thought by looking at a photo you would be able to tell straight away :shrug: have a nice scan :flower:

good luck,i dont want one freaks me out a lil seeing all this 4d scan pics i think i stick to 2d till bubs born hope goes well :)

Thank ladies....30 mins to go!!! I'm excited but nervous haha.

Baby wouldn't cooperate so we are booked back in for 3 weeks time lol.

Most of the scan was in 2d cause she said we wouldn't get a good picture of the baby. We did she his little button nose for a short time but he had his foot clench in hand right in front of his face so it was too dark to do full scan in 4d.

Baby was also in breech position (but I think that is ok for 27 weeks)??

They said to go for a walk and have a fizzy drink which I did but when we went back he was still in the same position. She was prodding his hand and foot but he didn't want to let go lol.

So anyway at least I got to see baby again and heart beat and his little stubborn character.

And we get to go back in 3 weeks to hopefully see full scan in 4d.

As soon as I got home baby was wriggling all over.....typical!

x

aww sorry LO wouldnt cooperate! i know all to well what thats like lol we are going back tommorrow for our 3rd and final attempt at getting some pics but my LO has just been VERY uncooperative! hope your rescan goes well for you :)

Is your baby breech or do they like putting feet and arms in front of their face lol

x

Is your baby breech or do they like putting feet and arms in front of their face lol

x

no she is head down but she LOVES having her feet in front of her face lol the first scan she had everything possible up in front of her face feet, hands and some of her cord and then at last weeks scan she had a foot and an arm in her face and kept rolling away from us :dohh: i think she is camera shy :haha: im praying she will show us her face tommorrow my DH is deployed and he is like dying to see new pictures of her :)

aww bummer :( but at least u got to see her and will do again in few wks :)
my lil one kept pulling at ther feet up at ther face also in the scan ...took the lady 30 mins to get some good footage , lol and by the end off it she was smiling...the cheeky lil monkey heehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->