• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Got my BFP but I am afraid now

Ducky77

Reaction score
Hello Girls,

I got my BFP at 9 dpo, have tried to test since 6 dpo, I used FRER at 9 dpo using FMU but got a very very faint line and now 11 dpo I tested using $Tree test and it came out faint too.

The problem is that I just had an ectopic pregnancy in 1st october (almost 2 months ago), it was almost 6 weeks that they found out it was an ectopic :sad2::sad2:

I know ppl usually used $tree first then confirmed with FRER, but I did the opposite because I can't wait to see the line :) FRER in my opinion is more sensitive than $Tree eventhough they both put 25 Miu

I am afraid that the hcg level won't go up as it use to be, my appointment for beta is next tuesday. I was wondering when I have to test again ? do I need to test again using FRER (I only have 1 left) or with $Tree? I am really afraid when the test this morning, the line is still a bit faint eventhough not as faint as the FRER.

What do you guys think? thanks so much for the advice.

I tested every other day with first response and the lines were definately noticeably darker...same thing with the dollar store tests.

Good luck hun!

i would keep testing but congrats!

Im sure you will be fine hun, congratulations x

congratulations! hope that you have a happy and healthy pregnancy too!

:yipee:

Congratulations!!!

If I understand correctly you only did two tests? A FRER and a $tore? Well then you can't let the difference in line worry you since they are only comparable in intensity if you use the same brand every time. For all you know a FRER may be much more intense now. Also, and I don't need to tell you this, an ectopic secrets hgc galore so it would be even darker so that's not what you should worry about IMO.

Just relax and test again in a couple of days with the same brand.

Congrats!
I would definately test again with a cheapy. I found they gave me a better line than my FRER and they're CHEAPER! Save your $ for all the new toys for the baby!

congrats. hope it gets darker so u can relax!

CONGRATULATIONS! Am sure this one will be your sticky one and stays where it's suppost to stay!

Hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->