• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Got my BFP!!!!!!

welshcowgirl

mum to 3 ds and pg
Reaction score
Hi everyone.... did a frer on sat morning with a faint line, did a digi sat night and came up pregnant, and did another digi 1st thing sunday morn, also +. morning sickness has already started, and I am still in shock!!! xxxx

Wow congrats ! How long where you trying ??:hug: :hug::happydance:

congratulations welshcowgirl, thats fantastic news, i'm made up for you :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: hope u have a very happy n healthy 9 months xx:hug:

We where trying for like 2 months, thats why I am so shocked. couldnt believe it, thought it would take ages.

Thanks for congrats, hope you all get lucky soon. xxxx

CONGRADS HUNI i made up for you....can i just asked when was your af due? i am waiting to test i am a 30 day cycle girl and i am now on 31 days and i done a test on sat but it was neg i dont know how long to wait now is thsi a good sign do you think????

my af was due between friday and today (monday). afs been a little all over the place lately.

thanks again guys. xxxx

:hug: Congratulations hunni, that's great news! :happydance:
Wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy.
Take care of yourself and rest whilst you can.

Congratulations! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months (may not be so happy with the morning sickness sometimes lol) :hugs:

congrats hun....theres guna be lots of july babies due !!

Congrats!!!! :happydance: Hope you have a Happy & Healthy 9 months! Take care and get on over to first tri. :hugs:

Congratulations Hun have a healthy 9 months and enjoy every minute
:hug::hug:

Thanks everybody for your best wishes!!!!!! I hope the sickness dont stick around for long... my last pregnancy with my 1st son, was so horrible, mainly due to my partner back then. Now got a much better model, so hope this one is far more relaxing. thanks again, and good luck to those who are waiting. xxxxx

Moved to where it should have been announced.

Clear sticky in TTC section asking members NOT to post definate announcements anywhere but here (BFP announcements) and/or their journals!

wow! congratulations honey, aw a summer baby :)
Hope you enjoy this pregnancy more than the last one and have a happy & healthy baby x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->