Got My Cd21 Results !!!!

honey08

mum2two boys/2mc
Reaction score
:happydance::happydance:

as some of u might know, i had a app with consultant bk in may,4somat eles but they checked my hormone levels and it came bk my estrogen was low :( but at this time id just started having strnge cycles...30days then a 38day and so on, this was the first 38day cycle and when the blood was taken i was on af so levels are lower then anyways....so my gp went ahead this mth and did cd21 for me, i was sure they were guna be ok, as i do fertility monitor, first time this mth i ad cd21 done, and i got 2pks and it messures ur estrogen, so i was thinking right if these levels cum bk ok i will bbeg 4 them done again when i wud be aving a 38day cycle, went4results 2day and she said yeh u did O this mth ur levels were 738 ...anything between 300 and 1300 means u O so was right in the middle werent i , so im booked in again this mth for cd21 done again asgoin on my past 5 cycles this one shud be 38days (unless im all of a sudden guna av 27days all time now?!) so im bk there on 19oct again, and will wait n see the outcome of this, hopin of course my levels will be good now and im on my way to my :bfp: :):)

Congrats Honey, that's great news... bet you feel loads better!! Good luck for your :bfp:!!

i was just wondering about you! and how those cd21 tests went!!
so glad all went well x

CONGRATULATIONS!! That is wonderful news girl!! I am so so so happy for yoU!!

Congrats hunni! Now you know it's happening just gotta catch that egg!!!

well i know it happened this mth ...but is it happening every mth ?! so glad i can get 2do the test again this mth aswell uknow...thank u all :)

I've already said it but - Great news! xx

Wonderful news!! Congrats!:hugs: Now go catch an eggie! ;)

YAY your normal LOL at least one of us hun ;) LOL

well not totally "normal" louisa will be ok after next mth results:) my monitor was good tho...giving me 2 peaks first time using it aswell...so when i got them i thought well if these bloods say i aint O then this monitor isnt accurate, but it was, so shall see wot the montior gives me this mth...same again PPLLLSS...with a nice :bfp: end of it:) them monitors messure ur estrogen around O wot gives u the peaks so i ad a feelin these test were guna b ok :) thanks evey1 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->