Got my Harry Potter blu-ray this morning!!!!!

bigbetty

Mammam to a princess
Reaction score
And it isn't due for release until Monday :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I pre-ordered it on Play.com and was surprised when DH told me they had posted it on Wednesday!!!

Ah I am soooo jealous I am waiting until Monday!! I had pre-booked to watch it in the cinema when it came out on a Tuesday but the Friday before I was admitted to hospital when I was pregnant at 29 weeks so I have been waiting a long time to see it!!

One day the midwife came into my room and I had a right face on, and she said to me 'oh you don't look happy' to which I replied 'No I am not I should be in the cinema watching Harry Potter with a load of goodies right now, but instead I am stuck in this room hooked up to a stupid IV and have been for the last 5 days!!' Hehe hormones eh?

Enjoy Harry Bigbetty!!! xxx

Oh no bless ya - I would have been rather grumpy too!!!!

I'm working my way through all of them (again lol) before watching the new one. Only got Order of the Phoenix and HBP to go!

The last one is out in the summer and I'm sooooo excited!!!

Omg i such a hp geek lol

I think i may even cry a little when the last film is in the cinema lol

i watched it last nite. brill. one part scared the hell out of me and the last bit i cried

My husband really didn't like it when we went to the flicks to see it - he found it very slow and boring. I told him if he had read the books he would realise why it's a bit slower and things would make much more sense lol.

I just got mine!! But OH wont entertain it so will have to sneak it in somewhere :cry:

I just got mine!! But OH wont entertain it so will have to sneak it in somewhere :cry:

I've been going through the whole series, watching them one a day in an afternoon when there is nothing else on tv and I've had enough of housework for the day lol. Just got 5 and 6 to go before I can put the new one on lol

I got my blu ray on Friday :) Tesco Entertainment and even better they lowered the release price so only cost me £7!!! Started watching it last night (seen it in the cinema as well)
Amazing!!!

OMG you only paid £7 for blu-ray??? I paid £15 for mine!!!

Well now Evan is off school I have packed OH, Evan and Jacob off for the night to see the in-laws so get a nice night to watch my HP, going to the shop to stock up on goodies and enjoy myself around a nice clean house which I did today and no little rascals around to mess it up. I am so excited, OH called me sad lol!! I would love to watch all the other before this one but I dont have the time today and who knows when I could next get a chance to watch it hehe xx

Well now Evan is off school I have packed OH, Evan and Jacob off for the night to see the in-laws so get a nice night to watch my HP, going to the shop to stock up on goodies and enjoy myself around a nice clean house which I did today and no little rascals around to mess it up. I am so excited, OH called me sad lol!! I would love to watch all the other before this one but I dont have the time today and who knows when I could next get a chance to watch it hehe xx

Oooooh don't blame you! :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->