Got my names...

Discussion in 'Baby Names' started by tinkabells, Jul 7, 2009.

1. tinkabells

tinkabells Well-Known Member

But im not sure on giving her a middle name

Her name will be Hollie-Eve Cushing, but i dunno if i should give her a middle name, as i always felt bit left out that i didnt have one, my names Lauramarie and i was thinking for her middle name Marie?

What ya think or shes got enough names like me? xxx:hug:

2. Stiina

Stiina Mama!

I definitely like middle names. It would be nice if it was something meaningful to you, like Marie! Middle names are a way to pay tribute to someone without there being a mix-up with "which Abigail are you talking about?" sort of thing.

Hmm..did that make sense? Anyway, I think having Marie as a middle name would be [email protected]

3. tinkabells

tinkabells Well-Known Member

In my family we have the grandparents name in the baby as tradition, thats how i got Marie, it was my mums mum name

And Eve is my mums name, so thought i'd have both my mum and nan in her name, but didnt know if it would be too long xxx

4. MUMOF5

MUMOF5 Now a mum of 6!

I think having your name as a middle name would be lovely. My son is called Sonny John-Paul, after both of his grandads. So no I dont think its too long. Its not like you use your middle name every day is it. xx