Got my scan date

suesue

Pregnant n4
Reaction score
Got my date for my scan it's 10th feb just over 2 weeks away I should be 12 weeks pregnant it feels like these next 2 weeks are going to drag !! Just can't wait to see baby cause it still doesn't feel really yet x anyone else got there scan on this date ?

Mines a little later on the 19th! I had an early scan as was spotting but no, still doesn't feel real!!!! It's bizarre!!!! Good luck!!

Xxx

I have mine on the 5th and have known since January 6th... nightmare!

Mine's on the 13th! I'll be 11+5 then :)

I have mine on the 10th :) but it's an early one as I can't bare the wait so I will only be around seven weeks when I have mine x

Mine is on the 6th and I've known since 1/18/14... it's tough to wait. :)

I have my 8 week scan on the 6th. I've started cross stitching again to pass.time.when my daughter's at nursery as I'm busy when she's home lol xx

Mines is a bit later on 20th but have known since the 1st of jan, feels like it dragging in now. Lol xx

i have mine on feb 12th. i should be 9+2. i cant wait to make sure everything looks good. very nervous as well. my last pregnancy was twins and they stopped growing at 9 weeks. and i didnt know until i was 11 weeks. in a way i am very scared about my ultrasound and excited at the same time if that makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->