Got my smiley face...

jojo-m

Reaction score
Hey girls,

Got my smiley face this morning cd18 so will probably ov tonight or tomorrow.

We were trying the whole relax thing this month with it been christmas and just :sex: every other day. We dtd last night so wasn't going to tonight and just would again tomorrow. Last month we dtd every night for the week of ov and still got bfn so what do you think... shall we bd tonight or wait til tomorrow??

You know since I had reflexology last week i'm so much calmer, I've visited pg friends, I've had 2 more friends announce they are pg totally up to 9 pg friends (seriously, I didn't even know I knew that many women) and not felt upset or anything, last month I was a right emotional mess. I've got another session post ovulation so on Tuesday, I'm really looking forward to it because even if I don't get bfp, I'm feeling loads better! :happydance:

Jo x

I got my BFP this month and we bd on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I ovulated on Saturday-Sunday. We wanted to just do it every other day but when you have a pos opk it's hard not to. It turn out good for me but I guess it all depend.

Hey girls,

Got my smiley face this morning cd18 so will probably ov tonight or tomorrow.

We were trying the whole relax thing this month with it been christmas and just :sex: every other day. We dtd last night so wasn't going to tonight and just would again tomorrow. Last month we dtd every night for the week of ov and still got bfn so what do you think... shall we bd tonight or wait til tomorrow??

You know since I had reflexology last week i'm so much calmer, I've visited pg friends, I've had 2 more friends announce they are pg totally up to 9 pg friends (seriously, I didn't even know I knew that many women) and not felt upset or anything, last month I was a right emotional mess. I've got another session post ovulation so on Tuesday, I'm really looking forward to it because even if I don't get bfp, I'm feeling loads better! :happydance:

Jo x

That sound good. Its difficult seeing/hearing about pregnant friends when you are TTC. Hope you catch your egg! :dust:

Good luck with TTC - hope you caught your egg, the reflexology sounds like a good thing x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->