• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Got some answers!

KandKsMama

Mom of 3 girls under 4
Reaction score
So as I mentioned I had two m/cs in a 4 month span. I just assumed it was bad luck since I previously had two healthy pregnancies. It turns out I have a bacterial infection that causes pregnancy loss, recurrent m/c and in longer untreated cases full blown infertility. My dr. called in a prescription for me to treat it and I have a follow up in 3.5 weeks to test again and see if I still have it. I am still waiting on the results on testing the mass I had removed last week via a D&C and slightly worried until I know what it was, but I now have some reasoning for my losses. Hopefully this medication will clear it up and I will be able to conceive again.

hi hun so glad you have got an answer and hopefully now they know how to treat it you can go on to have a healthy pregnancy in the future. hope when the next lot of tests are done they come back clear. x

:hugs: glad to hear that they know "why" now. Best of luck with your other test results. Thinking of you. xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"