Got to see my miracle baby :) Question about how far along?

Skettibaby

Reaction score
So based off my last period which was february 3rd, I thought I was about 14 weeks pregnant. Nope, my body is crazy and ovulated at some other date (it's not unusual for me to skip periods) and I'm 9 weeks + 1 and due December 14th!

https://i59.tinypic.com/2vimm1y.jpg

So here's my question. Since doctors usually go by your last period and this adds 2 weeks (like your baby is really only 10 weeks when you are technically 12 weeks pregnant) is it like I am 11 weeks right now since my baby is measuring at 9 weeks?

I want to know when it is safe to announce our pregnancy. I was really hoping I was already in the safe zone, but I'm over the moon to even be pregnant!

Congratulations!! If your baby is measuring 9 weeks then you are 9 weeks. They still count from lmp so your baby was conceived about 7 weeks ago and they add 2 weeks on. Though it is still early so your dates may change again at the 12 week scan, if you're having one.

Congrats ! My LMP was Feb 3rd as well, but my periods were off for the last few months the before. When I went for my first ultrasound I thought I was between 8/9 weeks but was actually 7 weeks 5 days, so just under 8 weeks. I go for a 12 week ultrasound this Thursday, so I'm curious to see if baby is on track or behind/ahead.

If the baby measured 9 weeks then you are 9 weeks along. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"