goth / vampyric boys names....

icculcaz

mum of 3 monsters
Reaction score
im stuck.... cant find any i like bar rowan but oh aint keen..... aaargh!!!!! anybody wanna help me out with sum plz???

Vlad
Spike
Obsidian
Jet
Onyx
Dante
Damien
Helsing

German names will be good! And maybe Russian or general Eastern European.

EDIT: An addition: Cain

i love Dante... that would be a great vampyric name x

oooh ty :)
dante said in a strong yorkshire accent sounds funny! (danti... aaar danti)
hubbys looking into the russian names... he likes alexeyi and i dont, but i do like alexzander hes not keen.... he wants merriyk i think its vile.... im pushing for rowan alexzander.... he says not a hope in hell.... lol. our DS is called Blade Draven ... (he wanted blade n i wanted draven... ) so we need something along those lines cos lets face it if we went for a 'normal name that everyone goes for' it wouldnt go.... my DD has got the non goth name of Kyrajade but then again she was 4 when i met OH! :D

i used to have a californian king snake called xzander.....

and cains too biblical for my liking..... OH likes that name.. but not sure of the spelling if its that or kane...

Sirius
Ruben
Orion
Roman
Boris
Mikail

Luca?
Draco [malfoy] :rofl:

no, maybe not...!

I really like Rowan, but I don't see it as very gothic. Alexeyi or Alexzander are both really good though.

Some others...

Alaric
Draven
Salem
Shadow
Zephyr

I love these sorts of names. I really like Xander, but someone close to me has a lil boy named Xander, so thats a no no. I like Xavier too, but it's just not the same. Jet and Dante are great too. And Blade, I'd never have thought of that lol

i have pagan leanings and the wood my wand is (yet) to be made of should be from the rowan tree...

yeah we got blade from an old name book. it means glory.

hey mummytomany, where in syorks you from? im in dearne valley (aka no mans land between rotherham, barnsley n doncaster)

Some more ideas....

Valamer / Valamir
Saphrax
Sarus
Odotheus
Gento
Gadaric
Valan
Euric
Alaric
Forrest
Coal
Storm
Cloven
Corin
Drake
Ebon
Kelton
Jovan
Jareth
Shyan
Wolf
Xerxes
Nevan
Davin

Or you could always just go for Loki <3 If you think he's gonna be a mischief :p

if hes anything like blade then loki it is!!!!! if blade was a girl he was gonna be storm akasha

i do like jareth :) but im a big labyrinth fan :D

Lol one of my ex's nicknames was Loki, and I'm really fond of that name :p Sarus is really standing out to me on that list, you might be tempting me with names here too lol

teehee 1 more of us 1 less of them muhahahaha lol.
erm i mean feel free to get ideas :D

louis is quiet a vamp name and i also love the name kiefer not very vamp but its unusual!
teagan maybe!

edit:regan

erm well I;m not really sure if I;m on the right track but I came across these names on a website and thought of you:

Blair (as in the witch project)
Barnabus (vampire collins from dark shadows!)
Boris
Bones
Casper :)happydance: I like that one!)
Merlin
Nyx (meaning of the night)

Hope you find your name soon - I haven't even thought about it yet!

I have Rowan picked out for a boy's name..I love it but a lot of people I tell seem to not like it..but I don't care..I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->