goth / vampyric boys names....

I think Rowan is gorgeous - I considered that one too.

x

i love mariusz too he said no....

cant do regan as horrid little scrubber next door whos 5 yrs old n left to roam at all hours n do whatever he wants is called reegan.

i love mariusz too he said no....

cant do regan as horrid little scrubber next door whos 5 yrs old n left to roam at all hours n do whatever he wants is called reegan.

i hate it when scrogs ruin a nice name hahaha

yeah theres that many kids in that house just left to look after each other cos mums too bothered about peddling drugs to care what they do.

im pushing for rowan alexzander.... he says not a hope in hell

Wow, how wierd, I have a nephew with the name rowan and another with the middle name alexander. So obviously I am going to be biast and say they are great names! They really go together, pity your OH doesn't agree.

Hope u pick a good Gothic name soon. Have you thought about going on a web site that has Celtic names? Sometimes they can be quite Gothic.

Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy! :)

Hey there...
Just poking my nose in..hehe

What about Zane?
is Sebastien ( sp) goth ?? sounds old world and regal to me...
have you tried babynames.com i think they have ames by country as well as just meaning...

You could try some old norse names, too.
Those might be a good source.
Rowan is also at the top of our list for a boy!
And here I thought we were being so original! :)
Well, a Rowan in Calgary and a Rowan in Yorkshire can both share a good strong name.
It took my OH awhile to come around to Rowan, but now he loves it.
We still need to meet baby and see if it suits him, though.

my oh is still saying no to rowan.......grrr

Hey there...
Just poking my nose in..hehe

What about Zane?
is Sebastien ( sp) goth ?? sounds old world and regal to me...
have you tried babynames.com i think they have ames by country as well as just meaning...

Zane is the name ive chosen for my lo thats why i didnt sugest it hahaha

I think me and OH will surprise a few people with our names. I think people will expect us to go for goth names, but the ones I like are quite traditional!!

I liked Alaric, as someone suggested earlier.

there are several ways of spelling Cain, Kane, Kaine and i think every version of them attends my childrens schools :lol: it's such a popular name these days :d

I must say i am liking Loki, knowing how your Blade is ;) but i think Rowan would suit too, see if you can convince OH to it

I love the name Zaymian for a boy and always thought it was kind of gothic, as said before you're best bet is probably eastern european names. My neighbours are polish and they have 2 boys the eldest is called Igor and the youngest is Marcel, the guys name is Marek. Dunno if any of them would interest you.

Going kind of off subject I always wanted a little girl called Raven Rose. Was a complete no no when I met hubby as our surname is Crane so would have been a flock of birds in their hehe

Couple of names spring to mind I wouldn't say that they're particularly 'Gothic' but I'm an Earth Pagan so I thought we might gel in there somewhere. :D

Galrion - I absolutely love this name but my OH wouldn't have it.
Rain - Gorgeous but I don't know how it would grow.
Caleb - Is just a fab name anyway.
Marcus - I've always loved.

Hope your OH hears something he likes soon hon :D

ive not put it to grumpy yet........ im still preferring rowan lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g