• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gotta love a good man...

Mommy Dearest

Mommy of 2 + Preg w/ #3
Reaction score
The OH just headed to bed, and said "are we gonna do it?" LOL :rofl: Glad to see he's so far on board he's initiating the :sex: So, I thought it was the perfect time to tell him that we'll be BDing every other day until my O day (i'm trying a different approach this month) and his eyes about popped out of his head. :haha:

I'm so thankful that he's excited about having another baby!! :cloud9: He's such a sweetheart! I love him to pieces. :hugs:

Haha! Have fun!

:dust: <- Baby dust coming your way!

Oh lovely.

I'm still in shock with my OH from earlier this week. He knows how I feel about having a LO now and what are chances are, and he's determined that September will be our month!!! :hehe: I didn't have the eart to tell him it doesn't really work like that. But I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth....

:dust: good luck.

Good luck both. If i told oh we would be :sex: every other day, his eyes would pop out of his head too lmao.

Dragon- that's EXACTLY what I was thinking. I can't complain because at least I don't have to beg him to be on board about the whole thing. A friend of mine is having trouble convincing her hubby to try for another.

Shady- His face was priceless. He just looked at me and said "that's a lot!" :haha: We'll see, I might start feeling bad for the poor guy and skip a couple of days (but probably not) lol hehe

i have one of those men too , he is so so in to falling pregnant that i think if he could get pregnant, he would if he could and probably would be by now :rofl: :rofl:

aww Inkd, it is nice to have a guy like that to be supportive! :flower: Baby dust for you!! :dust: (noticed we're both CD6, hope it's our month!!) :hugs2: :dance:

well i would like to think so but im not really trying this month coz of the very early m/c i just had, a bad period too lots of heavy clots so we were told to have a rest this month and to try soya isoflavones from cd 2 next cycle but hey if it happens that would be great and to have it stick would be even better xx
Im gonna add you to my ttc budds

Good luck girlies, it's great that your DHs are so on board for making a bub (Though I do suspect they also like a bit of BDing ;))

Tons of baby dust coming your way! xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"