Gr -.-

Desi's_lost

baby girl,boy and me
Reaction score
So got to my moms house at about ten. My step dad, his brother and this kid Andrew were partying in the garage outside..yeah. Partying. Weed, drinking, etc. whatever. That's outside. Fast forward to 11:30, I'm sleeping, step dad wakes me up stumbling up the stairs. Wants to know if I wanna go outside and drink with them. He doesn't know about the pregnancy yet but I tell him I'm sleeping. Okay. He leaves. In stumbles Andrew, sluring and hiccuping. "Come party, come on. I haven't seen you in forever..." Felt a tad like I was in Beathovens Second. Told him Syri will be up early. He says he has work at 6. I told him he ought to get to bed. Finally leaves muttering about how lame I am.

Seriously, where was this shit before I was pregnant? Although even then, I really don't fancy getting sloppy drunk with my step dad and his brother who I can't stand.

It was just really rude. They could have asked when I got home, but nah. Lets wait until I'm sleeping. Now it's after 12 and I'm wide awake. Not pleased.

you should draw mustaches on their faces with a marker pen! haha :flower:

Hahaha! I wish. But they left...drunk as fuck and they got in their jeep an left.
I've told my mom for ages she'd be better off without my step dad. She never listens though. Imagine if his brother crashed..it would be just as much my step dads fault as his brother.
Btw..I'm not sure that Andrew was even legal to drink yet. His birthday isn't until later in the year. Normally that's whatever but we have a really nosey neighbor that loves to call the cops. That's the last kinda shit they need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->