Grand National

Cat

Reaction score
So come on who placing bets tomorrow? I have just gone through the runners and ridders and made my pickings

Me
Dun Dior 16/1
Clan Royal 28/1
Naunton Brook 100/1

OH
Point Barrow 9/1
Slim Pickings 33/1
Celtic Son 100/1

Who are your bets on?

Rob did 2 bets through his work.
His are:
HedgeHunter 14-1
L'ami 16-1

Hedgehunter ~ Hum won't run as well this year
Celtic son ~ Saw him run at ascot in feb and he was coming on well!

Hummmm not to sure tbh, gonna go have a nose and check out the form on the net now!

Gosh i love being a bookies daughter lmfao!
xxx

Robs picks were randoms ones from a hat, he didnt actually pick them, he hasnt a clue about the races. I had to explain to him how the odds work :rofl:

I got Simon on work's sweepstake. No idea if he's any good, doesn't even sound like a horse to me!!

Robs picks were randoms ones from a hat, he didnt actually pick them, he hasnt a clue about the races. I had to explain to him how the odds work :rofl:

im the same lol

i ;picked from the hat. not even sure who i got lol will have to find out. i no he was one of the favs though

I'm waiting to find out but I got Philson's Run at 100-1 and put it on each way, so shoud,get sommin back as he came 4th.

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
Made £6 profit on the day!!!
:headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin:

Cats OH should get sommin for slim picking s too if he did eachway.

Bugger all!!! :hissy:

I had Simon and Joes Edge each way, waste of time but hey ho it's only once a year.

Cx

Nope didnt win anything here either .. OH picked a couple but dont know which ones .. i was out when he did it. But didnt win anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->