grandad gave katie cream

alice&bump

mummy to katie
Reaction score
very unimpressed. i was so knackered yesterday i completely forgot about it until now!

went to mums for dinner yesterday and she had an old friend round so had made a pavalova. i was sat there half asleep and it took me a moment to realise dad had given somethin to katie. when i asked what he said "only a bit of cream!"

bloody whipped double cream!! he couldnt see the problem! mum was like, she's 3months old FFS!!!!

oh no, i am sure he didnt mean it badly and i am sure she will be fine, they used to start feeding babies at 2 months 20 years ago and nothing happened to them.

Don't they piss you off when they do that????:hissy:

Like when you have a toddler and they let them sip their beer at a BBQ or something and say "it's only a drop":dohh::dohh::dohh:

Toby was born last November....oops, the one before that.....he's 15months now:blush: but I mean the month after he was born he got 3 selection packs for Xmas:dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh: WTF are these people thinking???

How the hell my mum brought 4 of us up and we're all (reasonably:rofl:) ok I don't know:dohh::blush:

lol well she's been havin baby rice and little licks of things we're having. but a dollop of cream?!

She will be fine hun.

Seriously... babies used to start way more solids at 1 month awhile back... I was started at a month and im pefectly healthy

She will be fine hun.

Seriously... babies used to start way more solids at 1 month awhile back... I was started at a month and im pefectly healthy

I agree. She will be fine. I was started at 3weeks and am perfectly healthy. I was eating anything and everything by 6 months.

This happened to me when Louis was 4 months old AND had a bad tummy, his Grandad gave him some cream off the top of his hot chocolate using a dirty coffee shop spoon too! I went mad but in hindsight I probably over-reacted a little but it really wound me up at the time!!!

My friend had this with her mum, her mum gave my friend's baby cream when he wasn't very old. My friend went beserk! x

I agree though she will be fine hun x

what annoys me more than anything is its up to us as parents to decide. MIL keeps sayingto Chloe when we have a cup of tea 'you can have one in 3 months' well actually, no she cant. Why? because I dont want her to have tea when shes 9 months old and its not up to you to decide any different!

what annoys me more than anything is its up to us as parents to decide. MIL keeps sayingto Chloe when we have a cup of tea 'you can have one in 3 months' well actually, no she cant. Why? because I dont want her to have tea when shes 9 months old and its not up to you to decide any different!

whats wrong with tea :blush:
I didn't know if there was a reason, or you just dont want her to have it.
We have given Colton tea. In 1 part tea, 2 parts water. He seems to like it, although I water it down because it's sweet tea. (It's the only thing we water down anymore)

People give peppermint tea to babies for colic... nothing wrong with tea!

I was brought up on tea from around 6 months onwards, never did me any harm, although saying that you're not mean't to really cos tea stops the absorption of iron in the body. I've let my daughter have tea but it's personal choice. My cousin gave her baby coffee which I thought was bad but it was her choice at the end of the day x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->