Grandparents Names?

I have loads to think about.

Mine will be called Nanny and Grandad then FIL will be Grandpa or Gamps whichever she comes out with first.
Then I have a step mum and step dad that I don't want to have nanny and grandad in the name so Im stuck on them.

Hmmm, haven't talked to them about it yet, but the only one I'm at all close to is my my mom. I talk to my dad maybe one a month but I never lived with him and not too sure how much I want him to be involved in my baby's life. OH hasn't talked to his parents in years and isn't planning on telling them he even has a baby.
So, baby gets one grandma and LOTS of aunties (my friends, cousins, etc.)

Nanna and Grandad....that's what I've always known my grandparents as. As there is more than one Nanna and Grandad it'll be Nanna ............ (surname) etc

Nothing is set in stone yet, obviously, but I imagine it will be:

My mum: nana - she's already nan to my niece
My dad: granddad
My MIL: nannie - she's already nannie to SIL's little boys.

There is only one great grandparent to consider, my paternal granddad. Maybe he'll be Granddad Jim.

All seems to make sense.

My mum will be Nana/Nanny and dad will be Grandad, MIL will be Grannie.

my mom - nana
my dad - papa

my grandma - granny
my grandpa -grandpa

well my mam will be nana and my dad will be dede (turkish for grandad), my gran will be gran to the baby i guess, her bf will be bill lol, i dont see him as my grandad so my baby wont!

bf's mam and dad still arent too keen on the idea so have no idea what they will be called ''them people who dont give a fuck'' prob!! grr!! dunno about his nan and grandad

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->