Grapefruit / soy

Missclarabel

Reaction score
Hi all, been reading about people taking soy /grapefruit t glp with TTC - can someone help explain why they are good for you and what particular aspect with TTC they help with?
Thanks! Xx

Soy (specifically Isoflavones) taken at the beginning of your cycle acts like Clomid and tricks your body into producing more estrogen, which can stimulate ovulation. Useful if you have irregular cycles or don't naturally ovulate. There's a few threads about their benefits, including a big discussion (think it's called "Nature's Clomid" if you search for it).

I remember reading grapefruit was good, but it tasted SO foul that I forget why. :lol: I have a feeling it was to improve EWCM, but I'm sure someone knows better.

Grapefruit juice is great for increasing EWCM - works for me anyway xxx

I cant stand grapefruit juice, but I guess im going to have to like it now.
How much of it and when should we drink it? I am on CD 4...too early or too late?

I usually start taking it about 6 days before I'm due to ovulate. I was a bit late starting it last cycle (3 days before ov) and my EWCM wasn't nearly as good. I don't mind grapefruit juice but by the time I ovulate I'm sick to death of it.
Good luck xxx

Happ shopper- your tag Line made me lol! I spent a fortune in boots yesterday- but feel it's all worth it!
Must try grapefruit next month if no BFP

GL to everyone. X

Happ shopper- your tag Line made me lol! I spent a fortune in boots yesterday- but feel it's all worth it!
Must try grapefruit next month if no BFP

GL to everyone. X

Thanks MissClarabel, I'm sure that if I add up everything I've spent in pursuit of my very elusive :bfp: I'd faint. I really hope its worth it.
Good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->