*graphic* can I share my miscarriage with you? *graphic image for education*

im kind of confused sorry, so you passed the baby when? exactly when your cycle was suppose to start it passed. so was it AF or MC?

Sorry I'm confused and unsure the question. When you have a miscarriage you start you new cycle, af. So bleeding is always CD 1 just like any new cycle. I passed on CD3, after three days of bleeding. HTH

Sorry I'm confused and unsure the question. When you have a miscarriage you start you new cycle, af. So bleeding is always CD 1 just like any new cycle. I passed on CD3, after three days of bleeding. HTH

yes this is true, have you had your progesterone checked, I know a few ladies who were having problems maintain the pregnancy due to this (including myself) , progesterone after O helps with that situation maybe you can try that to see what happens

yes this is true, have you had your progesterone checked, I know a few ladies who were having problems maintain the pregnancy due to this (including myself) , progesterone after O helps with that situation maybe you can try that to see what happens

no not yet, I have OB appointment this week.

I have had a chemical so I do not want to diminish your pain at all. Although my chemical was not as hard as my other miscarriages that was mainly b/c it did not last nearly as long (my other miscarriages all took 2+ months to complete vs my chemical which made AF a few days late.) Emotionally they were all losses of children that I loved and whose lives I imagined and I am sorry you have had to face this.

A partially implanted pregnancy at 3 weeks is not visible to the naked eye. I know b/c I used to work in reproductive health and have seen this first hand under a microscope and without. To the naked eye all you will see is a slightly different mass of cells that barely hold together, no bigger than a marker tip, that you would have to dislodge from within a very small blood clot. I honestly am not completely sure what is in your picture but it could be a blood clot. When a blood clot is older it can form tissue like white structures very similar to what you have pictured. The pregnancy could have been buried somewhere within but that is not the pregnancy itself. I hope knowing that your pregnancy was too small to see is reassuring for you and not disheartening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->