**GRAPHIC PICTURE** is this it?

Oh_Clementine

Reaction score
Hi all. One week ago at 5 weeks 3 days I got a sharp pain and red spotting. This was the start of my miscarriage. Today, I began actually bleeding. The cramps were horrendous and had me doubled over, the bleeding was just like a heavy period with normal looking clots. I then raced to the bathroom with an upset stomach, wiped a few big clots away and then wiped again and had the following come out of me.

It wasn't a clot, it is definitely tissue. I'm just not sure if it's regular endometrial lining or the products of conception aka my baby? I placed the tissue into a baggie with water so I could see it a little better. Any idea what this is? Any help would be appreciated.

Also, when do you consider your MC be? When you started MC, or when you finished? Like, would I say I had a MC at 5 weeks, or 6 weeks?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 94
This is what it looked like before being placed in the water-filled bag.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 63
It's considered when you start. It looks like lining (which would be a clot). This early, you won't be able to see the product. Totally normal at this stage, although surprisingly uncomfortable.

Hope you feel better soon- sorry you have to go through this.

Sorry for your loss, I miscarried at 9+5 but ultrasound scan showed baby only measured 5+5, I passed the complete sac but everyone is different. I hope the pain ends soon for you

The severe pain I was having stopped after that, now I'm just having niggly pains on my right side. I passed something similar to what is above in the picture, it wasn't as big but it had the little round shape and then a long string type thing. They aren't clots, they are tissue of some sort and don't break apart easily, or wash away with water like clots do. Maybe it's just lining, but I've never experienced this (especially not with the round bits) before.

Mine looked the same at 6 weeks I'm sorry for your loss

I am currently going through a miscarriage, spotting only started this morning. Had a scan at 12 to find out the sac was empty. I came home and within the hour started bleeding extremely heavy, it got to a point I was crying in pain and wiped, the sac came out as a whole l, like a squashed pickled onion and then I passed something similar to what you have posted, I imagine it's just tissue. Does this pain ever get better? I have been in excrutiating pain and that's on top of how we mentally feel :( big hugs to all you ladies who understand xxx

So sorry MissGossip - same thing for me - scan this morning and empty sac. Currently at the hospital waiting for an op to remove the sac ;( xx

It's the most horrible feeling isn't it :( how far gone are you?? I am 6 + 6 and I passed mine today a few hours later, I'm glad it's been quick and I like to say painless but it's been the worst pain I have ever been in! Hope all goes okay for you, in so sorry for you too :( it's nice to be in a support group where other people feel the same feelings. Xx

Thanks to those who have shared the similarities. I know in my heart that the tissue was the "products of conception" aka my baby, even if my baby was too small to see. It helps to know I'm not alone. :)

I am currently going through a miscarriage, spotting only started this morning. Had a scan at 12 to find out the sac was empty. I came home and within the hour started bleeding extremely heavy, it got to a point I was crying in pain and wiped, the sac came out as a whole l, like a squashed pickled onion and then I passed something similar to what you have posted, I imagine it's just tissue. Does this pain ever get better? I have been in excrutiating pain and that's on top of how we mentally feel :( big hugs to all you ladies who understand xxx
I'm so sorry for your loss. The pain is very bad, the worst I've had in my life. Before I passed the tissue, I was SCREAMING in pain and I have a pretty high pain threshold, it was so bad my husband thought I was dying. I hope you are feeling better pain wise now. Once the physical side is over, you're able to start healing emotionally (in my opinion). Big hugs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->