Grateful... but MISERABLE! IV treatments??

Disney1818

Expecting Rainbow Baby
Reaction score
Sorry for posting so much lol
I used to get SO angry when women complained about their pregnancies because I would have done ANYTHING to be in their position but now.... I get it.

I am MISERABLE.
Every time I move or stand, I feel faint. My heart races and I breathe heavily like I ran a marathon. I can never get comfortable. Every inch of my body hurts or is uncomfortable.
I can’t eat or drink anything.
And now... sinus infection!!

Just need some encouragement.
Also, has anyone ever gotten IV fluid treatments?? I want to ask my ob about it because I am confident that I’m dehydrated.

Can totally sympathise with you, I'm not so much actively being sick but just feel nauseous all the time, exhausted and dizzy and now I've got tonsillitis :sad2:
Finding it so hard to get enough to drink but I've found it much easier to drink water from a straw cup than from a glass, don't know why but it's kind of working for me.

FX you feel better soon, if you are not keeping down any fluids speak to your doctor xx

Hi midwife here, are your iron levels okay? The heart rate and breathlessness sounds a bit anaemic to me..? Also rehydraton via Iv is amazing if you've had ongoing vomiting and can't keep anything down!

Thank you for your reply! I’m not sure about my iron levels but I will definitely mention it to my doctor when I see him next week! I didn’t even think about anemia!

You sound just like me at the moment. I've been trying to not complain bc we tried 3 years for this baby, but man.... My last pregnancy was amazing so I guess I get to have to opposite with this one lol. I'm going to ask my doctor about hyperemesis at my appointment on Thursday. Maybe you're experiencing the same?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->