Grateful for all the ladies that share how they got Pregnant!

Garnet

Reaction score
After having difficulty that last two years trying to get pregnant and MC. I am so grateful that so many of the ladies who have gotten pregnant sharing the ways they got pregnant. I would of never known about Instead Cups, DHEA, Soy, Grapefruit juice, Wheat germ, Maca, Horney goat weed, or other methods if someone had not shared this information. Although some of the products have not worked for some yet worked for others at least there has been some ideals planted. I've even learned alot about IUI and IVF. One lady who had been trying for years shared that her ovulation period started right after AF and sure enough mine OV started right after AF. I had been following the wrong chart. I wish I had know some of this information when I was 41 instead of 43 though. Thank you everyone for a being a wonderful community that has one goal for each and every member on this TTC thread and that goal is to get everyone Pregnant!!! :hugs::happydance::thumbup:

I couldn't agree more Garnet, I love hearing those happy endings!

The thing is that I don't think you truely know what really works.....

This things I did were....

1) Fertility Crystals... placed around my bedroom. I got them from eBay, I put the Rose Quartz under my pillow (for good health) and the rest went in 2's in the 4 corners of the room... :winkwink:

2) We :sex: from a few days after :witch: for about 3 weeks every night (I couldn't get the hang of OPK's)

3) We played the 'keep the soup in the bowl' game for 10 mins after :sex:

Who knows what worked :shrug:

xx

What a lovely post and I wholeheartedly agree. I have learned so much from this forum.
Garnet I have my fingers firmly crossed for you to be lucky( and of course everyone else!):hugs:

I agree, thanks for this post, if for nothing else i love hearing about ladies getting pg to give me hope that one day it will actually happen!!!!

I think its great..and that is why we're all here is to share and help each other until we get our BFP's. DH and I have been trying for another since we had our youngest DS13 and if no one says how they got knocked up then we can't try new things.

I agree...and it is great to be able to learn from what others have gone through as well!

I agree...and it is great to be able to learn from what others have gone through as well!

Very true LL,lol especially right now with you doing IVF..its def helping me see it in a more realistic way..more of a I can do this sort of way I guess it doesn't feel so foreign now:thumbup:

as I have learned from others as well Crystal:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->