Gravy alternative

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
Me again :lol:

I have some leftover beef and want to make Alex a little stew, what can i use to flavour it instead of gravy?

Apparently you can get baby oxo cubes from boots. You could try these.

xx

^^ yup yup boots sell baby stock cubes which are quite good. you can use them whole if you're making a huge pot of something, or cut them up in halves or fourths if needed. I use them quite a lot for Brooke's meals.

Im not sure what they're like, but Iv also noticed Heinz do some casserole stock and baby gravy pouches in the supermarket? Never used them myself but def seen them there. x

^^ yup yup boots sell baby stock cubes which are quite good. you can use them whole if you're making a huge pot of something, or cut them up in halves or fourths if needed. I use them quite a lot for Brooke's meals.

Im not sure what they're like, but Iv also noticed Heinz do some casserole stock and baby gravy pouches in the supermarket? Never used them myself but def seen them there. x

have used both the pouches and the stock cubes and both work well for us :)

i make stew stock myself these days by boiling either bones from a roast with various bits of veg...or just veg and a bayleaf. I add corn flour to thicken it.

If he does w/ tomato, you could try a tomato-based stew :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->