Great British bake off

DanielleM

Reaction score
Who is looking forward to it? I can't wait, love it!

One of my fave shows, cant wait for tomorrow night x

YAY!!! I love Great British Bake Off :D I always thought it started in September for some reason; so I'm quite happy it's tomorrow!

It usually starts late summer and runs into autumn. I don't even like cake, I am more a savory person but do like to bake biscuits such as shortbread, cookies, flapjacks. I want to make my own gingerbread house for Christmas this year from scratch!

Danielle - that sounds amazing, post pictures when you make it?

I made Lebkuchen after watching GBBO and some other cooking shows in Autumn last year (Hairy Bikers was in there somewhere I believe!), it tasted SO good. Definitely making it again this year!
I also made peanut butter reindeer cookies which were lovely and very cute, too :D
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

This is my first year watching Bake Off, absolutely love it!
Feel like I need to have the bake of the week or I get exceedingly jealous of Mel and Sue.
Any favourites anyone? I think the young girl is very talented, though I can't remember her name.

Oh my! I LOVE it!!!!

Richard to win for me - he's ace! :thumbup:

Martha is the young girls name. I really can't take to Nancy she seems too confident! Don't have a specific favourite so far.

Another Bake Off fan here! Me, hubs, and ds all love it. We watch the Extra Slice thing too.

The builder with his pencil perpetually behind his ear is the hated one for us :haha: And we couldn't believe Enwezor went :cry:

Can't believe this thread didn't take off lol! Another bake off fan here! I think Richard May win it :) xx

Yep! I like the asian woman, cant think of her name??? Gutted martha got the boot this week.

i love GBBO and ive watched it 2ce this time :( cant even get bbc i player on xbox either. gutted i just keep forgetting.
i read something where people were complaining about Mel & sue. ill copy the link below..

it kinda made me laugh bcos most of the things they say is harmless & funny, it lightens up the show, without it we would just be watching people bake and them being judged for it!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...-says-hit-no-longer-family-entertainment.html

I read that. Apparently there were 7 complaints compared to over 800 for Iain being booted off.

I must admit that mel and sue irritate the life out of me but cant believe there have been complaints?! Yawwn!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->