Great story of best friends...

Mrs. Love

Reaction score
My best friend and I had been planning on trying at the same time so we'd be pregnant at the same time. She has a lot of problems with PCOS so her cycles are terrible. I didn't think getting preggo would be easy after not being on birth control and NTNP for 8 years.

We both started TTC in July (our husbands happened to decide to go for it by coincidence at the same time!). I got pregnant on 2nd cycle. Told her and she said she would take me for my blood work today to confirm for Doc. Also this morning she went for a ultrasound to see if her cysts are back.

On the seat the nurse about to take my blood I took her hand and squeezed and said "Tell me something interesting" and she replied "Well, I'm 7 weeks pregnant!!!" :hugs: :happydance:

All the techs came over to see what was going on and told each other "they are best friends and she's here for pre-natal blood work and her friend just told her she's pregnant too!" I informed them that we wanted that we wanted to be pregnant together but wow!

aww so sweet!!! and a huge congrats to you both :baby: :baby:

That's just lovely, I had tears in my eyes. How exciting!

Great story, made me cry (bit hormonal right now!) Congratulations to both of you xx

Trying not to blubber all over my keyboard at work lol...

That is beautiful. Congrats to you and your friend!

Omg that's wonderful!

Congrats to the both of you, those babies will be kindred spirits <3

Omg. Cue pregnancy crying. Its so amazing to be pregnant with friends. I'm 6 days ahead of one friend and 9 weeks behind my other

Aww how awesome! Maybe you'll each have one of each and they will be best friends and fall in love and get married one day! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->