greedy :-(

SPN1304

new mummy to baby boy :-)
Reaction score
I am trying to be good and not eat too much. Today I had two brownies, massive fail and now I am feeling like a big fat cow.

Rubbish :cry:

aww hun, don't feel bad! You're allowed to induldge!!

Last week... I went to McDonalds on my way to work (at 9am) and got a McFlurry :blush: I just saw it and couldn't get it out of my head! Ooooohh but I enjoyed every minute of it...

Don't feel bad! I refuse to feel bad for eating ice cream in the morning, and LO seemed to like it, and that's what's important :)

:hugs:

Awh hun!!

2 brownies isnt to bad! ... Just eat good for the rest of the day, a nice chicken salad for tea or something?

Wish i had a brownie now!! Lol

Aww, don't feel bad! Two brownies is nothing! :hugs:

Two nights ago I had a craving for brownies and made two pans of them (with every intention of having one or two and then sending the rest off with DH to take to work), and I polished off one whole pan before the end of the night! It was like, 12 brownies :dohh:

Just sit back and have some fruits and veggies and you'll feel better in a bit!

sod it, i've been eating loads of crap for the past few months!

Two brownies is not that bad! Wish I had 2 or 3 brownies right now!

I'm eating way too much junk food lately too.
Just make sure to add in some fruits and veggies. It'll make you feel better!

Wow that's not bad. Honestly I eat sooo much! I'm a major fan of sugar and I'm saw my teeth are suffering from it. I eat lots of fruit too to equal it out lol.
I'll be huge when I'm done I've had no cravings just want everything!!! Lol x

Dont feel bad, two brownies is nothing!
Yesterday I ate a WHOLE box of chocolate fingers to myself, and today ive eaten half a tub of ice cream, yummmm :D

x

Yeah good idea healthy dinner it is! Even though I am really wanting fish and chips! :blush:

HA, i was craving a chip butty from the chip shop yday ... even though i had mcdonalds the night before!

i gave in :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->