Green discharge. Advice!

mummytobe_93

Reaction score
I had green discharge a few weeks ago and now it's come back it has no smell to it.

I mentioned it to my midwife and she said if it doesn't smell or im sure I don't have any sexually transmitted infections it's fine.

I'm booking a doctors appointment to be safe anyway. But just wondering if anyone's experienced this and what it was? Do you think it's dangrous I'm scared of miscarrying.
I'm 11 weeks now and never had this with my daughter. I am sure I don't have any stis as already been tested and also I might have a bit of a uti waiting for test results so guess it could be that? I'm also not itchy at all.

Thanks

In my pregnancy, I had yellow, yellowish-green, and kermit the frog green discharge. I got it checked twice and both times came back fine, no infection. My OB said it was normal for some women.

I have had some crazy colors come out of me...luckily nothing brown, pink or red though. Mostly its yellow or white but a couple times I have seen orange and green. I have had 2 paps (once when I first found out and once last week) and no infection whatsoever. I was told I will have extra discharge because it protects the baby. I definitely feel wet a lot...one day, I actually felt like I wet my pants! I always err on the side of caution...I call my dr to let them know and let them decide if I should come in or not. But if you don't have any other signs of an infection, you are probably ok.

I had green discharge when I was pregnant with ds1. Midwife took a swab to make sure I didn't have an infection - it came back fine so was just normal! I have had some this time too, no itchiness or smell so it must just be what I get when pg! X

Thanks everyone made me feel w lot better. I'm definitely going to get a swab tomorrow just to be cautious and waiting for my urine results to come back but I think I have a bit of an infection so that could be causing it! Xx

I've got a doctors appointment this morning, really hoping they don't give me a speculum examination because they usually make me bleed :(

Just got back from the doctors a bit disappointing they didn't even bother to give me a swab and said its probably normal. A bit annoying considering I'm worried about it. Hopefully it isn't anything to be concerned about x

Green is normal so long as you don't have itching, burning, or smells funky. I've had tan, green, and even orange with my previous pregnancy lol never had an infection.

Green is normal so long as you don't have itching, burning, or smells funky. I've had tan, green, and even orange with my previous pregnancy lol never had an infection.

This makes me feel better too! I have been swabbed and no infection noted but there are days I feel like I am constantly leaking stuff from down there. I hate it!

Thank you makes me feel better too! Atlesst I got a second opinion I guess, think I'll just keep an eye on it and if it becomes a concern I'll beg for a swab! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->