Green eyed monster

Niamh22

Reaction score
my friend is going for her 12 week scan at 2pm I am trying to still be hapy for her but i am so jealous and angry as this is her 2nd wasn't planned and she really wasn't sure at first whether to keep the baby and here we are all desperate for a baby but they were taken away and she still has hers why? god i feel like such a bad person right now for thinking this way

I know how you feel! I cant to talk to my "friend" that text me to tell me of her pregnancy 2 weeks after i told her about my miscarriage, whats worse is she is three weeks behind what i would of been! What mad me sooo angry and upset was the wording of the text!

We have been through a traumatic experience and its ok to feel the way we do!! x

It is really difficult trying 2 support your friend but feeling jealous at the same time. My bf is 7mths preg, same didn't plan etc, I also have 2 friends 1 just found out shes preg the other just had a baby girl neither planned. You can't help feeling why not me? We've just got to keep our fingers x'd that it'll b us soon xx

:hugs: can't imagine how hard this is for you :( receiving insensitive text's is just horrid :hugs: xx

Got a text saying all is well. im happy for her but i did burst into tears. just hate feeling this way jealous its almost selfish to resent Her happiness

Oh it's awful :growlmad:. People are so insensitive.

I had one friend who was really bad to me, so insensitive after i mc and she was pregnant, I had to hide her from my news feed on facebook, haven't visited her baby yet and basically have nothing to do with her. I don't know if she was so bad because she meant it or she really didn't understand how I was feeling because she has never had a mc. But either way, she makes me feel crap, so I don't talk to her. You have to look after yourself xxxxxxxx

I know how you feel. A week after we lost our twins my best friend called me and said she was pregnant and then decided to abort. I was helping her as much as I could because she needed me but inside it was KILLING me. She thankfully decided to keep the baby and then I went with her to her first ultrasound and she was too far along anyways. It was so hard, but I thank God that he has now blessed us again. He will bless you again too! I know in my heart of hearts he will bless all of us!

I completely understand how you all feel! I found out I'd lost my LO on tuesday just gone, I sent a text to all my family to tell them the sad news, I received a sympathetic text back from my SIL and then to discover a few hours later via facebook that she was pregnant! I still haven't spoken to her and I am so annoyed at her for sharing her news on the same day! Would it of killed her to wait one day at least! I don't think I'd feel as bitter if it was her first and she actually wanted it like we do! But this will be her 6TH!! And due to a condition the has she is unable to give birth so it will also be her 5th c-section! The doctors have advised her before that another child could kill her yet she still went ahead with it! Now I'm left feeling that when we eventually catch again the rest of the family will be worrying about whether she survives! Well that's my rant over lol thanks for listening girls :) x

Dont feel bad hun,its only natural you feel like this. When you suffer a loss it just seems pregnant women are everywhere! My best mate from school days is 12 weeks also and is rubbing it in on fb, she told me at 7 weeks and I was upset when she had had her 12 week scan also so i know how you feel. Theres no way i would wish this on anyone else but it just rubs it in a bit more that I am without my baby. In fact I posted on here a few weeks ago when she brokew the news cos I was so jealous! I was also on my period so was gutted yet again. She also had an abortion few years ago and had only tried for 1 cycle this time, just felt that was so unfair!
Anyway I hope you feel better for your vent and you are not the only one who is jealous of their pregnant friends! xx

I completely understand how you all feel! I found out I'd lost my LO on tuesday just gone, I sent a text to all my family to tell them the sad news, I received a sympathetic text back from my SIL and then to discover a few hours later via facebook that she was pregnant! I still haven't spoken to her and I am so annoyed at her for sharing her news on the same day! Would it of killed her to wait one day at least! I don't think I'd feel as bitter if it was her first and she actually wanted it like we do! But this will be her 6TH!! And due to a condition the has she is unable to give birth so it will also be her 5th c-section! The doctors have advised her before that another child could kill her yet she still went ahead with it! Now I'm left feeling that when we eventually catch again the rest of the family will be worrying about whether she survives! Well that's my rant over lol thanks for listening girls :) x

Oh my god! - that is just awful! How can people be so insensitive! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I know how your feeling, one of my close friends 'might' be pregnant and I know its horrible but I cant help wishing she isnt :( xx

its normal hun i had a miscarriage last month and my friend is due the same day as i would have been and its a painful reminder of what i dont have so yeh its natural for the green eyed monster to be lurking xxx

I have also recently found out that one of my close friends thinks she is pregnant and it is a very unwanted little bean! :( She informed me that she has been seeing her boss behind his OHs back! The world is upside down, me and my OH really wanting a little baba and my friend doing the dirty and falls pregnant! GGGRR!!!

oh the green eyed monster!!!
Im glad im not the only one! I had ectopic almost 2wks ago. We had been trying for few yrs and finally got BFP it was out xmas baby... then at 8wks my little beating bean had to be removed tube and all!

To make matters a million times worse... not only is a good friend due at the same time (she found out day after me No 3) but i also had to tell 3other ppl i could not deliver their babies as mine would be due too... now i hate all pregnant ppl!

I just feel so bitter and although i would wish this on NO ONE,, i do feel WHY ME!!!!
One of my BF is almost 34wks and i have been looking after her, i find it sooo hard when she is around im sure i would be the same but some ppl manage to drop their pregnancy into every sentence and i just cant deal with it. Luckily the GP has signed me off untill all those that are due around same time have been booked as i couldnt bear to have to do that, Im still questioning whether i can hide the G.E.M as their bumps grow and may have to rethink my speciality for a while...

Its only natural to feel this way i know, but i feel so guilty for thinking such horrible things! I think until they go away i will just avoid!!

The monster got me too, 2 weeks after the MC. Early days, I felt very fine, seeing women with bumps did not bother me. I was thinking being jealous of pregnant women is a bad thing, because I could handle the MC well. Than the moment came and I suddenly broke down. I cried after learning that a friend of mine was pg. I cried for 2 days. At work, I took breaks to go to the bathroom and cry.
In fact, everybody has their own problems. Some women who have no fertility issues cannot get along with their husband, or they are not capable of raising a child properly. We are lucky to be ourselves and the green monster will go away once we are over it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->