green poo help!

Thumbelina 3

1 child of 2 years 9month
Reaction score
my son is 8 weeks for the last 2 weeks he's had green poo!
He's breastfed and happy in himself. Not feeding as much(he was feeding constantly) but figure that's
Because he's older and got the hang of feeding. I don't think it's a hind milk fore milk thing as he empties breasts well and he does the same poo after an expressed bottle too. I don't think I have a fast let down either. So not sure what it is?could he have an infection?i thought to begin with it might be the infacol so have cut that out and now have more wind and still green poo!when I say green it's like sewage!dark green water and he's does quite a few explosions a day slightly less than he did when on the infacol but still more than when he had lovely yellow poo!im going to ring the doctors today. I would of rang sooner but he seems fine. My daughter had abit of this too but wasn't quite so dark green and constant!anyine had the same?will the doctor be able to do anything?im sure I took my daughter about it and they brushed me off saying was normal?

My dd is 7 weeks and same thing. Started after her 6 week growth spurt. Everyone has told me it is normal but probably from too much foremilk. Have you tried offering only one side per feeding? Does baby have a fever or is extra fussy? If you think it is a virus I'd call baby's doctor but you're right, not sure how much they can do. Sorry hun, I know how annoying this is?

Hi. I have this issue now and I'm wondering what came of it for you. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->