Greenish wee????? Any ideas?

Lou B

Now a mum!
Reaction score
Hi ladies

I've noticed recently that my wee doesn't look the same colour as it used to before getting prego. It has a greeny tinge to it. I wondered whether anyone else has had the same thing? I've recently started taking Pregnacare vitamins and I'm hoping its just that. No stinging when I go either. :shrug: Your ideas would be very gratefully received! xx

Didn't want to read and run, but I'm afraid I can't help you on this one. My wee is very yellow. Are you sure you are seeing green or could it just be a very yellowy colour? Sounds unusual. Hope you get some answers hun.

Thanks hun! It is more concentrated, even though I'm trying to drink plenty of water. Defiately a light green tinge. I've done a bit of reading and apparently vitamin B complexes give you green wee, so maybe that's it. Would hate for it to be a kidney infection, but think there would be other symptoms if it was that? Probably being far too paranoid! :wacko: Thanks for your reply :hugs: xx

Maybe drop a sample in to your gp and they can dip stick it, just to check there is no infection. XX

maybe your eating lots of green things??:) or drinking

Just saw this post and would say that although it's quite likely vitamins I would take a sample to your GP just to be safe. I had green discharge in 1st tri and ended up in hospital over the weekend on antibiotics - didn't have any other pain. Small possibility that it could colour your wee?
Good luck.

I take B Complex too and my wee is still brilliant yellow (until later in the day after I have drank some water)..hmmm.... I agree with Crypto...no harm getting it checked out to be safe.

I'll call the Dr in the morning, they have a Sat morning surgery. As you say, better to be safe than sorry. Thanks for all your replies girls! xx

It's the Pregnacare, my wee has been green since I started taking it too :blush:

I'm taking pregnacare and have noticed that my wee has been tinged green off and on, I just thought the light in my bathroom or my eyes were a bit funny:haha:

I'm taking pregnacare and have noticed that my wee has been tinged green off and on, I just thought the light in my bathroom or my eyes were a bit funny:haha:

Same! Haha :)

I told me OH my wee looks green and he was like "Erm is that a pregnancy symptom or just a weird thing?" :dohh:

i was just about to say its the vitamins you're taking.
it wont stay looking green... minewas the same for a while. Neon yellow. ew

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"