Greeny yellow discharge

AngelofTroy

Reaction score
I asked this question a few weeks ago but it went away and I stopped worrying about it, but just now I had a mild crampy feeling and went to check for blood and when I wiped I had a smear of TMI but snotty looking discharge, a greeny yellow colour. This is exactly what happened last time around 5 weeks pregnant, and it was fine, but it's still worrying me that the pain is accompanied by this weird discharge. Does it need to be checked?

I don't know much hun, but I have this right now and also had it with my first pregnancy on and off too. I can't be much help as I never asked a mw what it was. I'm pretty sure it's normal!

I've had it in both this pregnancy and my last full term one - I think it's fine.

Iv had it since bfp..
Stops thrn comes back..sometimes dont notice it but sometimes i do as increases
Pretty sure off hearing on here its normal

More cramps now :( gone to A&E waiting to be seen but looks like nowhere will scan until tomorrow.

About the cramps I've been having strong period like cramps from about 10 weeks and still do! I was scanned around 13 and was fine. I was told it's likely to be stretching pains but even now it still worries me :(

I was told not to worry unless there bleeding or the cramps get severe. As for discharge I think it's normal to get weird and gross during pregnancy.

Good luck

I'm getting the same thing, from what I know it's from the plug starting to form and a mix of hormones. I hope everything is okay :hugs:

Angel I've had this green yellow discharge quite a lot of it today actually! And I'm getting cramps and aches on and off all the time. Hope all went ok X

That's what made me test, along with sore, hard nipples! I've had it on/off since about 3 weeks!!

ETA: mine is snotty yellow mixed with creamy white. Never really green...that'd make me a little weary.
I hope everything turns out fine!!

Going for a scan this morning to check all is well, Dr at A&E didn't know what causes the discharge so I'll be seen and scanned by gynae this morning. My bloods and urine came back fine, the cramps are still there but less so.

Ope ur scan goes well xxx
Bet u cnt wait see bubs xx

Scan was all perfect! They've taken a swab just in case but said it is probably normal. Phew!

That's great news! I'm really relieved for you :hugs:

So good!! How's the sickness today? X

This greenish discharge was my first pregnancy this time around! I've had it with all of my pregnancies, and all of my babies are just perfect!!! I wouldn't worry, but if there is cramping, it could be an infection and should be checked out. I've been checked every pregnancy, numerous times, with cramps (I have them all throughout first trimester every time). I've never had an infection causing the discharge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->