Grey's Anatomy

MumMumMum

Mummy to two girls x
Reaction score
Anyone watch it? I only got into it at the end of season 8 but I'm a little addicted :haha:

I watched season 9 on sky living and am almost done watching the dvd set of seasons 1-8 :blush:

Looking forward to the next season and seeing if Richard makes it!

I am addicted to that show too. I have quit it so many times but I always go back and catch up and get way too emotionally involved with the characters. It's my soap opera. lol

Only a few more days left til the season 10 premiere! :)

Just downloaded it, not sure when it actually hits UK but I am too impatient to wait! Can't wait to watch it!!!

I love it. Hated the cliffhanger! Looking forward to season 10 :)

Self proclaimed Grey's addict. Season 10 has started off a little slow. The story line with Alex's dad is a little interesting. I wonder where they are going with that?

I'm finding it slow going too but think the arizona and murphy thing could be good

I'm finding it slow going too but think the arizona and murphy thing could be good

I agree, I think the Arizona/Callie thing should end. Too much has went on with them.

I'm not sure if I like what's happening with Owen/Christina. I can't decide if they should be together or not.

Ladyluck...I just noticed you got a BFP today??! Congratulations!

Thank you, really nervous, I had an ectopic in July and a m/c on 29/09 so I daren't even make a ticker!

I really want Owen and Christina to get back together but that's the old romantic in me lol

Yeah...I read somewhere that Sandra Oh (Christina) is leaving at the end of the season and I wonder how Christina will leave on the show. It should be interesting.

I'm re-watching the season of the plane crash...I think it's 8? I'm missing Mark and Lexie. I wish they would have stayed on the show.

Agreed. Lexie was my favorite. I even named my dog after her, haha.

I'd much rather them carry mark and Lexie on and kill off Arizona. Over her little tantrums!

My husband is speculating that Christina will end up leaving because of a broken heart, she will realise she still loves Owen but he will not risk trying again with her so she leaves. Or they will get back together and she'll agree to having a rugrat and then they'll kill her off in a brutal and horrible way because let's be honest, shonda rhimes loves DRAMA!! :rofl: :rofl:

Agreed. Lexie was my favorite. I even named my dog after her, haha.

I'd much rather them carry mark and Lexie on and kill off Arizona. Over her little tantrums!

:haha: She is quite a little drama queen isn't she? You lost a leg...but you are alive...get over it already. Maybe we should write this show?!

I hate having to wait for the next episode! I've been watching Private Practice in the meantime. Love my Shonda shows.

I wonder who Kepner is going to pick. I like me some dark skin and blue eyes myself. And the gratuitous shirtless shots :thumbup:

Ack I know, I hate waiting! Will catch up with Private Practice; haven't seen the last season. I like Addison, hope she comes back to Grey's Anatomy now PP's finished. Kepner should take the hottie with the hospital, nom nom. Paramedic guy's nice and all, but she's meant to be with the other guy.

Cant wait for grey's to be back on. Im team Jackson all the way :lol:

I want her to take Jackson :thumbup: He is such a hottie :blush:

We are also watching PP whilst waiting for Grey's to return, just finished season 4 only to find it's been removed from sky on demand so I need to download series 5 or pay for lovefilm as I think they currently have them on as well.

And after checking it's not on lovefilm either anymore grrrrrr!!

I watch it on here - https://www.free-tv-video-online.me/internet/grey_anatomy/

oops you meant PP :lol: I think thats on there too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"