Grey's Anatomy

Cant wait for grey's to be back on. Im team Jackson all the way :lol:

You know it started a few weeks ago in the uk?

I best not post much cos il spoiler stuff but yeah. I watch it online and im upto date with the US air of it. Currently waiting for season 10 episode 13 to come back on which is in 24 days (yes im counting down lol)

I want her to take Jackson :thumbup: He is such a hottie :blush:

We are also watching PP whilst waiting for Grey's to return, just finished season 4 only to find it's been removed from sky on demand so I need to download series 5 or pay for lovefilm as I think they currently have them on as well.

And after checking it's not on lovefilm either anymore grrrrrr!!

PP is on Netflix :thumbup:

I tried watching Private Practice but I just can't get into it. I think I watched three or four episodes and haven't watched any more. I remember watching Grey's when they first introduced the PP crew...I didn't care for that episode at all. I couldn't wait for it to be over. Does it get better after the first few episodes?

I didn't care for the first couple episodes of PP either but the characters grew on me.

Yeah pp grew on me, took almost the entire first series to get into it but lobes it he the end.

Almost done with season 5 of PP, then just one more season. Do any of you watch Scandal?

Didnt enjoy the initial episodes but PP grew on me......up to season 4 atm

Finally watched the last 3 of the season tonight and...

OMG I didn't realise Christina was actually leaving! Totally right for the character but so going to miss her :( Was very surprised to see Burke back but it was a perfect round up of her story.
Really hope Derek and Meredith stay because I think their departure will signal the end of the show to be
be honest. I'd give it a season tops.
The new head being Webber's daughter....ooooh. In fairness kinda soap opera style in that we never even.had a hint in 10 years but still looking forward to where this goes.
Sooo...not as excited as I am for Walking Dead S5 but still really looking forward to S11 :)

I love greys, I'm up to s5, but I've deviated and become completely obsessed with private practice, just started s4, absolutely love it haha

I got the Private Practice boxset of all the seasons because I couldn't wait for the next Grey's. I'm almost at the end of season 3. Totally addicted. I love some of the characters more in Grey's but I had the pleasure of the return of Mark Sloan in PP S3 so that's something :)

I started watching because Addison really grew on me then she left, s3 is so good, so many dramatic moments, and sad too, I was sobbing watching one ep the other day haha

Addison was my fave as well so I ended up watching all of PP before all of Greys - was so gutted when PP finished.

What episode was it Fruitee?

Ermm not 100% sure! as I have the habit of watching 4/5 eps in one go (or 10 on rare occasions haha) I will pm you what it was about so as not to spoil for any who haven't seen it yet

Thanks for the PM :)

I mostly binge watched Private Practice as well. I'd be like "just one more episode" and then it was about 6 episodes later, oops!

S11 of GA started on Thursday in the US. Finally!!!

I watched the whole show from season one to season 10 in two months this summer! I am crazy in love with this show but a little disappointed with the season 11 premiere.I thought it was filmed quite poorly and I miss Christina!!! Can't wait for more tho:)

I just started watching this a couple of weeks ago and am already more than halfway through season 3. :haha: It's so so good, I love it. I've been having regular cryfests.

I'm watching S3E17 right now and Denny is back. <3 I love me some Jeffrey Dean Morgan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->