Grieving a "Chemical Pregnancy"

Well I woke up at 3am today to cramps--felt really sick until about 7 in the morning. I went to see my doctor who scheduled a few tests for me. Said the gruesome pains I had this morning and yesterday was more than likely my body trying to clean itself after a miscarriage.

I came home and told me husband.
He's been a bit quiet the last few days which was bothering me.
But then he kissed me and said he felt sorry. He said that our baby would have been born in October. It made me feel a bit better that he was acknowledging our loss. I fell asleep at around 11 and he had prepared lunch for me. So very kind. I told him we'll just have to try again but on one hand, I'm scared to go through this same discomfort . I hope that I will not have another MC.

Some ladies maybe having cramps and their baby's are perfectly fine. The cramps that I had were very very painful and I had heavy bleeding with clots. So, I don't mean to scare anybody. Always consult your doctor if you're having abnormal symptoms.

I'm so sorry. I totally understand, now I'm worried that it will happen again :nope: It sounds like you have a great husband though, I know mine definitely helped me through it.

My pains weren't as severe as yours sound. They were a little more painful then usual but nothing extreme like yours, I think it was very smart to go to the doctor to make sure everything is fine.

Hope you feel better! :hugs:

Mine is a chemical pregnancy too... just found out...i have no idea what i should do now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->