grisling baby

coz

Mummy to 2 boys
Reaction score
Anyone else have a baby that just grisels all day ? Charlie is terrible he sometimes has half hour here and there where he will be happy doing lots of baby talk the rest of the time he seems so moody unless hes sitting on me :hissy:xx

I've noticed that in the past week Alasdair has started to be a bit mardy and grumpy...and then I pick him up and he's happy :dohh: I don't really know how to make them happy to be on their own...Ally is most of the time but I can see him becoming a Mummy's boy! :lol: I guess we just have to find a way to reassure them without picking them up.

I find that sometimes my boy just wants me to be close. Normally its when he is starting to get tired or I've been at work the whole day. I just sit next to his play mat and every couple of minutes talk to him or smile at him and then he is happy to carry on playing.

I find that sometimes my boy just wants me to be close. Normally its when he is starting to get tired or I've been at work the whole day. I just sit next to his play mat and every couple of minutes talk to him or smile at him and then he is happy to carry on playing.

hiya yes i have to do the same with charlie i ahve to keep going to him all the time he can still be a bit like it on me though but he does calm down a bit , i just wish i new why he done it, i know he has colic still and reflux but its constant grisel :hissy:

Chloe is like that in the afternoons, she wil sit by herself for half and hour then she has to be with me. I think she gets tired but she will not nap in the afternnon, she fights it

Yeah skye is like this too...sometimes she may sit happily for 15 mins or so, but most of the time Im holding her. Its very tiring! :)

i seem to hold ali all day too. he sleeps in my arms, when i put him down he cries (he's not like this at night time though - thank god!). he likes to be held over my shoulder and it is in agony - sure i am going to need physiotherapy!!!! i don't know how i am going to cope when he is bigger.....

Christine
XXX

Yeah Louis has days where he just seems really moody and moany, he just does this constant errrrrrrr errrrrrrr errrrrrrr noise lol

I usually put it down to his teeth :shrug:

I have good days and bad days with courtney!! But some days she will just want to winge!!

Yeah Louis has days where he just seems really moody and moany, he just does this constant errrrrrrr errrrrrrr errrrrrrr noise lol

Jack is a big fan of the errrrr errrrr errrrr noise too, when he is tired he will do it constantly until his eyes close, sometimes even after until he is in a deeper sleep - it can get sooo annoying after a while :dohh::rofl: Jack will play by himself for 15-20 mins but most of my day is spent either with me playing with him, holding him or rocking him to sleep, he will go in the sling if he is extra fussy, or I really need to get some things done. He does need a lot of attention, & with my DH working away it is even harder as I have him by myself day & night, but my daughter is a GREAT help when she is home if I need to do something.:cloud9:

that is exactly what charlie does hes doing it now lol but if i dont go to him him he gets worse and worse and it will turn into a proper cry :hissy:

Jack is a big fan of the errrrr errrrr errrrr noise too, when he is tired he will do it constantly until his eyes close, sometimes even after until he is in a deeper sleep - it can get sooo annoying after a while :dohh::rofl: Jack will play by himself for 15-20 mins but most of my day is spent either with me playing with him, holding him or rocking him to sleep, he will go in the sling if he is extra fussy, or I really need to get some things done. He does need a lot of attention, & with my DH working away it is even harder as I have him by myself day & night, but my daughter is a GREAT help when she is home if I need to do something.:cloud9:

that noise is so annoying lol charlie does it most fo the day and night everyday , i find it so hard giving him so much attention i really dont know how you do it without your partner there in the evenings , dave gets back from work at about 6.30 so he usually has him for a bit but then charlie needs feeding and goes to bed about 9pm but i feel so relieved just give him to dave for an hour i just wish it was longer lol xx

Just remember he won't be a baby forever, and try to (no matter how hard it can be lol) enjoy the non-grisley times.

Just remember he won't be a baby forever, and try to (no matter how hard it can be lol) enjoy the non-grisley times.

thanks hun im finding him so hard it makes it harder that he keeps me up alot in the night too :hissy: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->