GroBaby success and sun bleaching

Gingerspice

Reaction score
I bought some of the experience packs of the Gro baby diapers:

https://www.teamlollipop.co.uk/shop/gro-baby-1703-0.html

I have been using them for the past 2 weeks and must admit they are fab.
Our LO is 4 weeks and so far we've not had any issues. We have had a couple of nappies where the poo has leaked onto the outer shell meaning that had to also get changed but normally because the insert wasn't flattened out properly.

We have had to do a wash every other morning/night so far but I've now ordered some more inserts to hopefully mean we can get through 2 days and 2 nights so do a wash every third morning. I think drying might become an issue is winter/if its wet but the inserts are currently drying in less than a day when hung outside.

I would also say, I'm so surprised at how well the sun keeps the inserts white. They go through an enhanced and extra rinse wash and come out a little yellow still, but after drying outside they're as good as new. Its amazing!

:happydance:

i have 1 grobaby i have to say i do like it!

Yay glad you like them, I love our Gro Baby nappies!! They have rebranded them in the US and are now called GroVia, so you might fine retailers discounting the old stock over the next few weeks, big 'might' there!!

And they are bringing out a lush pale blue and baby pink in mid-late june which look so gorgeous!! We probably wont see them till july but I cant wait to get my hands on them!

xx

Cool Grobaby has just been released over here and I've got one on it's way - although it's taking way too long for my liking!

I love our Bluebird one from mummi_mi :cloud9: it's a def. fave :flower:

question...

do you all use a fleece liner in your grobabys? Im not sure about the wet pee sodden insert being right next to abigails skin :wacko: so iv been using a liner...?

I do, but that's just because I use liners in everything!! I just want to keep my nappies looking lovely and if there is a surprise poop it makes life easier, but I'm pretty sure they're okay to use without! xx

I don;t and so far with the washing and going in the sun they come up as good as new

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->