grobag egg

i really love ours, so easy to use and gets me peace of mind x

I've heard quite a few of them have defects though? I read through quite a few reviews and a lot of people said it was 4.5 degrees out, thus putting bubs in more danger as you begin to trust the egg and not your own body... when they put a normal thermometer next to it, the temp. was always out.

we have been lent one and I think its great - I had no idea how cold our house is. We are happy with putting on extra layers, but to be honest didn't realise just how chilly it must be :D I'm practicing keeping the house the right temp - I'd be lost without it :D

I've heard quite a few of them have defects though? I read through quite a few reviews and a lot of people said it was 4.5 degrees out, thus putting bubs in more danger as you begin to trust the egg and not your own body... when they put a normal thermometer next to it, the temp. was always out.

I have both a normal thermometer and the egg in the nursery, and its acurate. ... there is no substitute to human instinct, but sometimes we need a little help if we are ill etc. If the egg says its cold, and its blatently warm... then its a no brainer to go with your instinct. I find it handy to have..as I say it doubles as a nightlight and is also helpful to know the temperature while we're using it. I think if its dangerous, they wouldnt sell it or it would be recalled.

sounds like a good idea u waont have to keep checking one of those thermomer things all the time

Sorry, wasn't saying anything bad, just when I googled it the first one that came up was Amazon.co.uk, https://www.amazon.co.uk/Grobag-Egg/dp/B000DZF1WE and if you read the reviews, a lot of people have had problems with it... =/

yeah I read a few bad ones too, as I said in my first post. I guess you gotta try em first.. i just hope mine doesnt go wrong. Even so, its a pretty nifty nightlight lol.
x

Pretty colours :) could imagine it keeping bubs happy, I have a colour changing globe which I'm gonna leave on in his room to keep him company in case he wakes up, hoping it'll distract him long enough to let me have a few more minutes kip... :p

I was looking at them and was thinking of getting one, in two minds with the review but I think you get bad reviews with everything so will most probably get one. Take care :hugs: XX

im still going to get one despite the bad reviews and my initial hesitation, i have 2 thermometers so if im not sure il check the digital one against the egg! its always going to be a good night light xxx

I have this on my wishlist - hubby wasn't impressed initially at the thought of spending £20 on something you can get a less "singing and dancing" version of for under a fiver, but i've talked him round..... the "pretty colours will keep baby entertained" you know ;) didn't remind him that the aim is for it NOT to change colour too much though! :rofl:

after seeing this i have just bought one from Amazon for £17. they look great. i had seen them in the shops but i never know if its too hot in here or what...
thanks for this thread
xxx

after seeing this i have just bought one from Amazon for £17. they look great. i had seen them in the shops but i never know if its too hot in here or what...
thanks for this thread
xxx

Woooo! An even better price. Off to buy mine now! (I know, I know, it's only 3 quid, but it's 3 quid extra towards something else :yipee: )

you cow......

hahahahha!!!!
THATS IT! back to mothercare I go! lool xxx

i was looking at those but they are really expensive.

Ok melbo your going to hate me.....but hypnorm you can get them on ebay for 12 quid. lol xx

Your obviously a real ebay expert, I've been watching these on there for months and haven't seen a new one sell for anywhere close to £12... :dohh:

Note to self: Must try harder! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->