grotto girls bargain thread 2013!!!

I got a chad valley construction set reduced from £14.99 to £4.99 in Argos today. It's for 18 months +

I used VXXN on mothercare other day n ordered the happy land train for £16 :)

Uh-oh, took a break from shopping after Xmas but I've got a feeling its going to get expensive for me in here! Is March too early to start buying for Christmas lol

Uh-oh, took a break from shopping after Xmas but I've got a feeling its going to get expensive for me in here! Is March too early to start buying for Christmas lol

You'll be thankful you did come October ;)

It's blu ray and DVD. Good bargain I think :)
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Toy-Story-...GO/ref=sr_1_33?ie=UTF8&qid=1362997582&sr=8-33

Ha ha my happy land train is for dd2 for Xmas!! So will be going in the loft with the rose bud doll house (for dd1's Xmas) which I got mid dec last year lol. Never too early!!!

For MAC cosmetic users, I only found out today :dohh: the Back To MAC scheme, collect 6 of your old boxes and return for a free Lippy!
https://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/cust...?_SUBMIT=user_agent_override&DEVICE_TYPE_2=PC

Anyone know when the next 25% of TU clothing at sainsburys it? :flower:

Does anyone think the elc rosebud cottage will be too young for Isabelle at Xmas? She'll be just turned .... Really want to get her itx

My little girl loves all the Happyland figures already... I'd imagine by 2 they'd start playing with the playsets too? I mean, I've seen my nephew who is 2 play with a garage and cars, surely a dolls house type thing is the equivalent for girls? xx

Do you mean the happyland cottage or the rosebud doll house? My youngest is just a bit younger than your and I've loads of happy land here she doesn't play to the level my eldest does more along the lines of bashing everything over lol, but yeh around 2-2half they start playing "properly". So I've already bought them both as a shared present for this Xmas the rosebud doll house!! I'm so excited :)
Get itttttttt!! Xx

Eeek! Next sale?! I'm a sucker for those! Might just head into town to see that.

Yep there is, I got emailed a VIP sale slot for Thursday. It's only a small one though, not a lot on the website.

Tesco are doing 24 tubs of play doh in a set for £10. They're marketing it as a party pack, but the play doh party pack sold by amazon has teeny tiny tubs, the ones in the tesco pack have medium sized tubs. Thought it was a pretty good deal!

Not sure if this is of any use to anyone but thought I'd post just in case!

I've just signed up for a years subscription of Glamour magazine for £9 (it's £24 if you pay full price for each issue) and I'll also receive a goody bag worth £40. Plus you get tablet editions of the mag too. Seemed like an okay deal to me.

Have to go through this link to get the offer; https://www.magazineboutique.co.uk/glamour/jglc0053 :thumbup:

Using the elc code I have got Alex the tumble rock tower and 12 men a troll and a serpent for £36 delivered. Have just put it together for his birthday - real bargain !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->