grotto girls bargain thread 2013!!!

25% off at dorothy perkins code DPFWF plus free next day delivery

have no idea why that came out so big sorry!

Argh! I wanted a dress in there yesterday but too expensive and ended up spending my voucher on just a top. :(

Just seen this on HUKDs and thought it was worth sharing as I really wanted it, but we ended up with an icandy peach. I personally found it easier, but preferred the round handle of the icandy. Anyway here's the link... https://www.mothercare.com/Quinny-Moodd-Pushchair---Pink-Passion/449984,default,pd.html

It's reduced for clearance to £450 but they're doing a code EWFY reducing it by 15% (until 6 March and valid on all pushchairs) to £382.50, you can also get £19 cash back from quidco.

Hope it's useful to someone x

*drools* I love the Moodd... If it had been out when Eden was born I'd have snapped it up, but I still love my quinny buzz.

*drools* I love the Moodd... If it had been out when Eden was born I'd have snapped it up, but I still love my quinny buzz.

Ha ha I was the same but my OH was insistent in the icandy. I don't think he fancied pushing around a bright pink pushchair, lol.

Just seen the purple version is even cheaper £419.30 then 15% off with coded makes it £356.70. Then a further £17.84 cash back with quidco. You just need to change the colour on the other link as there's a drop down list x

ASDA have an AMAZING sale on toys!
I could have spent a fortune.

Picked up a pink leappad explorer 2 for £30!!! BARGAIN!

ASDA have an AMAZING sale on toys!
I could have spent a fortune.

Picked up a pink leappad explorer 2 for £30!!! BARGAIN!

:O that really is a bargain!! I really wanted to buy my daughter one as well but must be store specific as it says £79.99 online & I didn't see it in store the other day :( xx

Disney store have 20% off everything until tomorrow. No code, discount applied at checkout.

BabiesRUs have £5 off a £20 spend (excludes toys) with code BABY5

Up to 30% off at bhs

Double nector points at sainsburys this weekend (for anyone saving them for Christmas)

20% off nod free delivery at Dorothy Perkins DPVC20

NEWHOME 10% of at redhouse books until 31st march, pretty sure quidco or tcb do cashback too
also
https://www.creative-associates.org.uk/NewFiles/MCHnMVoucher.pdf
20% of childrens wear at h&m

If anyone has a big tescos near them I was in mine today and they had aisles and aisles of clearance toys, all character stuff, baby toys, the animal train and their own brand wooden kitchen down to £19!

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/9087581.htm
happy land dino set £12 :)

Disney dvds are buy 1 get 1 free at tesco and free delivery online too :)

Disney DVD's are also buy one get one free on the Disney website. But they're £12.99 on there. Probably even itself out with postage costs (although free if you spend over £50).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->