Groupon, DealCloud etc

Squidge

Mummy & WTT <3
Reaction score
Has anyone ever bought from there and had problems?

First time i've ever used it this morning and it's gone pear-shaped! Bought something on dealcloud which payment has gone through fine, no problems. My voucher arrived in my emails so i've followed what it said, entered the code number etc but whilst doing so my iphone crashed and re-loaded the page back to the start and now it's saying my voucher code isn't available anymore so i can't go any further :hissy:

OH's now got face on already cos apparently it's a scam and i should have just left it! :roll: Can't get in touch with the company about the voucher as they're only open mon-fri so now can't do anything till Mon! ARGH!

I've only ever used Groupon for deals on beauty treatments and I've never had a problem, but I've never used it for anything else so I don't know what they're like with the ones you put codes in online, the ones I've used you quote the code over the phone and take your voucher in with you :shrug: x

Only used Groupon, never really had problems.

Only thing that went wrong was last year when I bought something as a Christmas present but it didn't get delivered until after Xmas. But I have to add, the weather conditions weren't great plus I had ordered late plus Groupon refunded me without problems. So although I was really annoyed at the time, it was mainly my fault :blush:

I've used Groupon quite a bit and haven't had any problems. No experience of Dealcloud though.

Hope you get it sorted x

I'm going to phone them first thing tomorrow and hope i can sort it :thumbup:

Sorry I'm the same - I've used Groupon but not Dealcloud :( X

Does the code have a start time? I know with groupon it says like valid on this date from 8:00 pm and lots of people miss the small print! Ive bought a lot from groupon and never had a problem,never heard of dealcloud.

ive had no problems with groupon.
i had a horrible time with KGB deals. i ordered a canvas and 3 months later i still didnt have it. the canvas company were bouncing my emails and they wouldnt answer their phone. KGB customer services is a joke, i was literally repeating myself over and over again to them and all they kept saying was i had not used the code. but i had, and i had been charged delivery and got a confirmation email saying it had gone through so i knew it was crap.
i ended up going to the bank and putting in a dispute, and i got a refund that way. i reported them to trading standards too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->