Growing up in the 70s & 80s - off topic!

I've got the Banana SPlits song in my head now...Na na na, na na na naaah.

Remember black lace fingerless gloves ladies??Eh eh.

And I wanted to be a (small animal) vet when I was growing up thanks to James Heriot.

Turns out I get too emtional with the animals so I didn't follow that dream.

Different Strokes was excellent :D

Northstar - I was a vet nurse and I am really emotional - you just have to learn when to bottle it and how to release it when appropriate :)

Facts of Life, yes...
Dallas...not allowed to watch, though my mom did....

Little House on the Prairie

OMG, my favorite! I was an addict. I literally shocked my DH last week when we saw it on the Hallmark channel and I could tell him about the episode from the title of it and the guest stars, lol. I was that hooked. :wacko:

slogan T-shirts - "Relax" or "I killed JR" lol

My husband brought me a dvd of the first series of "the love boat" for Christmas - it's super cheesy!! but soooo good!

Little House on the Prairie

OMG, my favorite! I was an addict. I literally shocked my DH last week when we saw it on the Hallmark channel and I could tell him about the episode from the title of it and the guest stars, lol. I was that hooked. :wacko:

They were picky about what they let us watch and how much tv we watched...but they had no issues with Little House....

My parents weren't as strict with tv as they were about food, lol. I think being an only child and having my own tv in my room killed that one.

Who was your first crush tv boy?

Mine was Chachi from Happy Days :haha:

My parents weren't as strict with tv as they were about food, lol. I think being an only child and having my own tv in my room killed that one.

Goodness my mum still won't allow TVs in bedrooms :shock:

My parents never watched Dallas but if they were out we'd sneak a peek :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->