Growing up in the 70s & 80s - off topic!

I cry everytime I watch Babe or The Incredible Journey, lol.

Anyone wear leg warmers or show a shoulder or wear Bill Cosby sweaters?
https://ultimate80sfashion.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/flashdance1.jpeg
Anyone remember Where's the beef?
I had forgotten until I saw the hottub movie.

Wow! I had forgotten about Flashdance and Jennifer Beals before the L Word, lol.

I loved that film but now when I watch it I remember the comments made in the film the Full Monty about it :D

Yeah I remember playing at "Fame" with my pals and I got to be Lydia cos I had the biggest legwarmers!!!!

LOL, i remember leg warmers, oh and ski vests, when i was in Highschool it was all the rage to wear a ski vest lol.

That Hot Tub Time Machine movie reminded me of my teenage hair, BIIIIIG long hair, curly (naturally) with a straightened fringe, oh yeah I thought I was da bomb.

That Hot Tub Time Machine movie reminded me of my teenage hair, BIIIIIG long hair, curly (naturally) with a straightened fringe, oh yeah I thought I was da bomb.

LOL see now for me it was the feathered look, long hair with the feather all on the side lol

Annnnd, pegged jeans with high-top Reeboks and scrunchy socks that matched the color of your top!

LOL see now for me it was the feathered look, long hair with the feather all on the side lol

I would've been quite jealous of your feathers, I have curly hair so can't do layers, any attempt at them has resulted in a verandah :blush:

LOL, i remember leg warmers, oh and ski vests, when i was in Highschool it was all the rage to wear a ski vest lol.

Ski vests were soooo popular..do remember the winter jackets that had the sleeves zipper out so it could then be turned into a ski vest? I remember pitching a fit in a store for one of those..it was blue...lol..I didn't get it but I got brown one at Christmas:happydance:

Ski vests were soooo popular..do remember the winter jackets that had the sleeves zipper out so it could then be turned into a ski vest? I remember pitching a fit in a store for one of those..it was blue...lol..I didn't get it but I got brown one at Christmas:happydance:

LOL, thats exactly what i had, mine was blue and white, i loved that thing!!!!

LOL, thats exactly what i had, mine was blue and white, i loved that thing!!!!

Yep..that was my favourite winter jacket....ahhhh the memories:haha:

Aw I love this thread! I used to LOVE Bagpuss, the Flumps, Camberwick Green, Trumpton, Mr Ben, King Rollo, Bod....Sophie got a Bagpuss DVD for her first birthday, :haha:! I haven't quite got her into it yet though...

In my previous job, I got to speak to the lady who wrote Trumpton and Camberwick Green :)

Aw I love this thread! I used to LOVE Bagpuss, the Flumps, Camberwick Green, Trumpton, Mr Ben, King Rollo, Bod....Sophie got a Bagpuss DVD for her first birthday, :haha:! I haven't quite got her into it yet though...

In my previous job, I got to speak to the lady who wrote Trumpton and Camberwick Green :)

The Flumps! My brother has just ordered that on dvd from play.com if you wanted to indulge in some more nostalgia (for your daughter of courses) LOL :winkwink:

I've got the flumps on dvd too!!

How exciting to meet the Camberwick Green lady!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->