Growing up in the 70s & 80s - off topic!

I will watch anything with Mr. Depp in it, but can you believe that I have never seen one Pirates movie? Lol

:saywhat:

I'm not kidding, lol. I had to be dragged to see the Harry Potter movies, which I loved.

Have not seen any HP movies....

I didn't really want to see them; I loved the books and had it all worked out in my head and I was afraid that the movies would kill it for me. But they are really good.

I prefer to read above anything else.

I love to read and once I've read a book I am always reluctant to see a film version but the Harry Potter films are well done :thumbup:

Despicable Me is the shiznit! The minions! Hilarious!

We have all the Ice Age movies, actually watched Ice Age 3 this afternoon :thumbup:

90% of the dvd's we own belong to DS :haha:

I can't lie, I love animated movies. I use DD as the excuse to watch them, but she's 14 now...do you think she really wanted to go see all of that stuff, lol.

To this day, I still get excited for Monsters Inc. and Finding Nemo, lol.

Absolute animated film fan here and no children to blame for them all :) When I meet DH he reminded me of a mix of Shrek and Sully from Monsters Inc :)

Silly films guaranteed to make me smile: Dumb & Dumber and Dude Where's My Car :laugh2:

I also like Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure when I want a silly movie.

How about Wayne's World or the Wedding Singer? Lol

LOVE the wedding singer :) But ashamed to admit I have never seen all of Wayne's World :blush:

Wayne's World was my favourite movie, and I loved Bill and Ted too, yeah totally wanted to grow up and date a stupid American metalhead boy and I'm proud to tell you I achieved that lifelong goal.

Wayne's World was my favourite movie, and I loved Bill and Ted too, yeah totally wanted to grow up and date a stupid American metalhead boy and I'm proud to tell you I achieved that lifelong goal.

"party on Wayne, party on Garth" :happydance:

:haha::haha:

We have all the Ice Age movies, actually watched Ice Age 3 this afternoon :thumbup:

I can't lie, I love animated movies. I use DD as the excuse to watch them, but she's 14 now...do you think she really wanted to go see all of that stuff, lol.

Absolute animated film fan here and no children to blame for them all :) When I meet DH he reminded me of a mix of Shrek and Sully from Monsters Inc :)

Awwww..how sweet:thumbup:

:rofl::rofl:

I love the animated movies, just watched Toy Story 3 again, cracks me up, oh and i am a biiiiiiiig Transformers fan, i used to watch the cartoon as a kid, oh and my absolute favorite cartoon as a kid was Speed Racer!!!!!

I love the animated movies, just watched Toy Story 3 again, cracks me up, oh and i am a biiiiiiiig Transformers fan, i used to watch the cartoon as a kid, oh and my absolute favorite cartoon as a kid was Speed Racer!!!!!

I cried when I first saw Toy Story 3 *sniffs*

I like Wall-E too, because my name is said alot :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"