Growing up in the 70s & 80s - off topic!

If u saw those and liked them...

Love song for bobby long

Thanks! I'll check Netflix. Have you seen My Own Private Idaho or Fast Food Nation?

Yes to both...:thumbup:

Prefer indie type films to hollywood/ blockbuster...

Me too. How do you feel about foreign films? Lives of Others is very good and so is Heavenly Creatures (Kate Winslet's first film)

Love foreign, as well....yes to both....i am a film whore....about to watch
Hottub time machine with hubby.... cusack and friends are reminiscing about old times....and then they go back to the 80's.....:haha::haha::haha::haha:

Can stream on netflix today!....:happydance:

I'm an animated movie addict. Didn't really have any choice with DS watching them.

Went & saw Cars 2 yesterday :thumbup:

I'm an animated movie addict. Didn't really have any choice with DS watching them.

Went & saw Cars 2 yesterday :thumbup:

I am anxiously awaiting Ice Age 4...love those damn movies! Have you seen Despicable Me? I thought it was so cute.

I will watch anything with Mr. Depp in it, but can you believe that I have never seen one Pirates movie? Lol

:saywhat:

I'm not kidding, lol. I had to be dragged to see the Harry Potter movies, which I loved.

Have not seen any HP movies....

I didn't really want to see them; I loved the books and had it all worked out in my head and I was afraid that the movies would kill it for me. But they are really good.

I prefer to read above anything else.

Despicable Me is the shiznit! The minions! Hilarious!

We have all the Ice Age movies, actually watched Ice Age 3 this afternoon :thumbup:

90% of the dvd's we own belong to DS :haha:

Despicable Me is the shiznit! The minions! Hilarious!

We have all the Ice Age movies, actually watched Ice Age 3 this afternoon :thumbup:

90% of the dvd's we own belong to DS :haha:

I can't lie, I love animated movies. I use DD as the excuse to watch them, but she's 14 now...do you think she really wanted to go see all of that stuff, lol.

To this day, I still get excited for Monsters Inc. and Finding Nemo, lol.

I can't lie, I love animated movies. I use DD as the excuse to watch them, but she's 14 now...do you think she really wanted to go see all of that stuff, lol.

"The sea monkeys stole my money" :rofl:

"The sea monkeys stole my money" :rofl:

:rofl: Glad I'm not the only one, lol. For years, DD walked around saying "fish are our friends, not for eating."

I Love Shrek :happydance: I've watched it so many times with the kids I knew it word for word:rofl:

I Love Shrek :happydance: I've watched it so many times with the kids I knew it word for word:rofl:

"You know what else everybody likes? parfaits! Have you ever met a person, you say, “Let’s get some parfait,” they say, “Hell no, I don’t like no parfait”? parfaits are delicious!" :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->