Growth Charts?

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
I weighed and measured her tonight to get a rough idea of how she's doing and put it in a growth chart calculator. She's in the 90th percentile for length, 75th for weight and 50th for head circumference. Is that like...good or bad or what? What is normal? Like is 75th really big weight wise? I know she's super long, she's already fitting perfectly into 3-6 months, she's 23 inches long.

She seems like a pretty big girl. My daughter is 97th percentile for weight AND height. Im not sure about the head circumfrence.

I have been told time and time again, if they are following their curve, thats a good sign. So if you weighed him last time, and he was 90th percentile for weight, and now is 50, thats not great depending on the time frame.

Hmmm I dunno. I'll put in the stuff from last time we got her weighed and see what it comes up with

She was:

Length = above percentile 95
Weight = between percentile 50 and 75
Head Circumference = percentile 50

That was at 6 days old

Then she is doing very well, as long as she follows her curve, she is doing awesome!

She is aboive average in height, weight is also above average for her height, but unless she looks super fat I would not worry.

Jasmine has always been around the 50th for everything.

She sounds perfect Rae. Aslong as she doesn't go over the 98th for weight don't worry x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->