Growth scan Wednesday how much?

I'm having a growth scan at 30 weeks and 34 weeks as my first baby was presumed iugr born at 40 weeks at 5lbs 8oz but totally healthy, just small. It wasnt picked up at all through the pregnancy, she justbpopped out Ike that!! I'm nervous about the growth scans and that she will be small again, please let me know how you get on!! Good luck I'm sure your little one is just perfect :) xx

At 33 weeks 1 day our little guy was 4 pounds 10 ounces and in the 45th percentile.

I'm having a growth scan at 30 weeks and 34 weeks as my first baby was presumed iugr born at 40 weeks at 5lbs 8oz but totally healthy, just small. It wasnt picked up at all through the pregnancy, she justbpopped out Ike that!! I'm nervous about the growth scans and that she will be small again, please let me know how you get on!! Good luck I'm sure your little one is just perfect :) xx

My IUGR baby was healthy to just small but it's still worrying isn't it. I will deffinately let you know x

I had one at 28 weeks and she was just above average so fingers crossed she still is xx

My IUGR baby was healthy to just small but it's still worrying isn't it. I will deffinately let you know x

I had one at 28 weeks and she was just above average so fingers crossed she still is xx

Thats great that your first was just petite too! Yes im still worried as well. I keep telling myself that even though my first was small she was fine but still you dont want to hear there is anything abnormal with your little one.

Thats fantastic that she was measuring so well this time, Im sure she still is and you wont have to worry about a lower weight :hugs: xx

My IUGR was followed with my previous pregnancy from 21 weeks. I had my anomaly scan at 21 weeks 5 days and she was already measuring 1 w 5d behind so I had extra scans an at 36 week she had stopped growin all together so I was brought on at 37 weeks.

I had a growths can at 33w 4d and they estimated bub to weigh 6lb 3oz so was told I was going to have a big baby!

I had Ziva at 38w 3d and she weighed 7lb 14oz which is a little above average but not the giant baby I was predicted. So just remember its only an estimated weight and can be out by as much as 2lb either side!

My last baby was born at 32+ 3 and he weighed 3lb10oz and was 17 inches long.

This bub at my 34 week growth scan was 5lb 4oz and on the 50th centile

Well babe is head down but growth has taken a plunge she is now a week behind and dropped from almost 90 percentile to under 50 well her weight and everything else EXCPET her head which is still at almost 90 percentile measuring almost 2 weeks ahead. Babe is 3p 15oz so only gained about a point in 4 weeks. I can't stop crying I'm failing my unborn child

No Hun, please don't think that. I totally understand why you are upset but she's not measuring that far behind and babies need to be born all sizes from 1st centile to 99 centile to have a scale at all. She's still in the normal range and and on the scale. What are the doctors going to do now? Just monitor growth? I'm sorry Hun I was expecting you to say it went really well. Just keep in mind our first babies were small, but healthy. I'm really worrying too ATM, I feel like my bump isn't getting much bigger. It's so worrying being pregnant! If I can offer an support please let me know xxxx

Tbh reading back, I think she's grown quite well in a few weeks, she's almost 4lbs, that sounds about right for gestation! Xxx

It's only about 1pound in 4 weeks I think it's the drop on the chart that worries me so much what if she just keeps dropping =(

Hopefully she will catch up. What are the doctors saying about it? Xxx

Same weight at my 32 weeker was! In the coming weeks she will start gaining fat and you'll see her grow xx

I have to wait for my midwife appointment in 2 weeks to know anymore. Over here the ultrasound people can't tell
Us if there is anything wrong or if there is need for follow up. We don't even get any results printed off it all goes straight to our midwife.

I'm sorry you feel so shabby... Did your doctor have any suggestion? :hugs:

I see, hang in there Hun, really baby is going to be just fine xx

Baby is still in the range of normal, as hard as it is, I would say try not to worry. It's even possible they are about to have a growth spurt and will be back up the charts some in the coming week or so.

I do know my baby was up and down for percentiles. Last measure he was 46%(So just under 50%) but his head was also quite high up on the centiles. They told me that is perfect for him. Just remember whatever your baby may be % wise, is just where they fall in the range of all babies. Even when I was told my baby was 36% and 20%, I still knew that meant he was larger than 36% and 20% of babies, respectively.

I'm sure you are doing great and absolutely everything you can to make sure baby is as healthy as they can be. Good luck.

My previous baby was IUGR also, so I'm also having a growth scan at 32 weeks to check for IUGR again. My DD was healthy, just small, but we've noticed problems with her eating and sleeping that other moms of IUGR babies have also noticed, and so I would love for this baby to be a good sleeper and eater!

I hope your little one puts on some pounds in the coming weeks! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->