growth scan

charliejo

Reaction score
HI, having a growth scan tomorrow, I am 38 weeks and measured 36 today- is the measuring accurate? The consultant said if he wasnt happy he would get the baby out tomorrow- bit scared now.

Anyone else had a similar experience?

Thanks in advance for replies x x

My fundal heaight measures 5 week behind and has done for 2 months. I had a growth scan and Flump was measuring at the 48th percentile (so pretty much average for his gestation).

Thanks Noodles. When I was in there with him I didnt stress, but now I have walked away I got a bit stressy over the whole thing! Deep breaths needed.....

yeah i agree fundal height is very inaccurate, and he really should have thought about what he was saying to you

try to look on it as an extra peek at lo x

Hey something similar happened yesterday with my 28 week app yesterday i measured 26 weeks when im 28 but the mw didnt seem concerned its quite common with a few of the girls on here

xxx

I'm being rescanned on monday but I'm not concerened as I know that last time everything was ok and I'm just not carrying a load of water. My hubby is panicing as they did say that if there was anything wrong they would have me in the next day and induce me, which doen'st fit in with his plans. LOL!

My fundal measurements have always been behind and my MW didn't show any concerns. I stayed at 35cm for about a month and am now at 36cms when i'm 38 . I had to have a presention scan recently as they thought the baby was breech (thankfully not) and the sonographer said there was a lot of fluid still and the stomach measurement was 37w+5 (when I was 36w+5).

Everybody tells me how 'neat' my bump is (which am starting to find annoying/worrying) but if the midwife doesn't seem concerned then I'm happy enough with that?

Hi
I have just been googling growth scan as my midwfe has booked me in for Friday mornng. Measured 30cm 3 weeks ago and was measured thesame at my appointment yesterday. (Am now 35 weeks)

I am a bit worried, but trying to stay calm until we know more.

Hope your work is more understanding than mine, (if you are not on maternity leave yet). They asked if that was the only appointment available and if I could change it!!! So caring!!!

im 39 weeks tomorrow and am measuring 35. im having a scan friday,iv measured 2 weeks behind for a couple of months but because she is stuck at 35 now they are doing a scan.
let us know how you get on x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->