Growth Scan

Kerrie-x

Reaction score
I have my first growth scan on Thursday, then it'l be every 4 weeks. So excited to see our little princess again!! What should her weight be at 25 weeks?? xxx

dont know about baby weight. Its around 1lb i think! Good luck with your scan, wish i got another! x

I've gotta have SO many scans due to my health and risks to the baby, i just wish i had a normal pregnancy! Wanna swap?? haha xxx

Bet you cant wait, be great to see your lo again.....

I think she should weight about 1.5lbs! That's what my iPhone app says anyway. My LO weighed just under 1lb at 21 weeks I think. Good luck Hun, will they give you sone pics too?

I hope they do, even if we have to pay for them! They didn't give me her weight at our 20 week scan but when i seen the midwide at 22 weeks, she felt for baby and said 'shes a big one'... great!! lol xx

According to one of my pregnancy books the fetal weight at 25 weeks will be around 1lb 9oz - though that seems more than I would have thought??!

My baby at 24 weeks weighs 1 pound 3 ounces. The doc said he's kinda small but not a concern

I've gotta have SO many scans due to my health and risks to the baby, i just wish i had a normal pregnancy! Wanna swap?? haha xxx

Hi,
I've got to have growth scans every 4 weeks too! First one this Fri (almost 24 wks)
Hubby is gutted cos he is working away so he'll miss out on seeing bubs this time, but my mum is coming instead. :)
Getting a bit nervy actually, I always do before scans! :wacko:

Yeah hubby missed my 20 week scan and my mum came with me... Im always nervous for my scans, but love seeing her. How come ur having growth scans hunni xx

Yeah hubby missed my 20 week scan and my mum came with me... Im always nervous for my scans, but love seeing her. How come ur having growth scans hunni xx

Had high bp for a while, and my doc put me on med about 6 months ago. I was put under a consultant because of it, and at my first appt just after my 20 week scan I was told I have to go for a growth scan every 4 weeks - apparently the meds can cause growth restriction?! (even though the actual med I am on is by far the least risky she told me)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->