Growth scans

pinklizz

Pregnant with 2nd
Reaction score
Hello all - just looking for some advice/reassurance really!

Just had my 34week appointment with the midwife and apparently baby is measuring a little small and doesn't seem to have grown in the last couple of weeks. He/she is wriggling like mad though and heartbeat is fine, midwife thinks I may have measured small as baby is lying slightly off centre and not fully head down. She is sending me for a growth scan just to check.

Just wondering really if anyone else has had these issues at this stage and what the outcome was at your growth scan? She has tried to reassure me that everything should be fine but I just can't stop worrying :cry:

Don't panic.They're really often wrong with their measurements :hugs: :hugs:

Just see it as you're getting a bonus scan that you weren't expecting :thumbup:
I'm sure everything will be fine xxx

Good luck for your growth scan :hugs:

My sister had a scan at 28 weeks and baby was measuring small for her dates but all they are going to do at the moment is keep scanning her every 2 weeks to monitor things xx

I have just had my 28 week appointment and been told the baby is measuring small at 24weeks. The baby is also lying in a transverse position. My midwife isnt overly concerned and I am due back to see her in 4 weeks time when hopefully I will be on track.

Im trying not to worry, but cant help it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->